Recent Blogs Posts

1. ice cream damping

over the past few years I've been formulating some damping compounds, similar in appearance to plasticine. Three I have looked at recently turned out in a funny way. The colour of each damping compound reflects the raw materials used, over which I have no control. But, one is pure white, another deep pink and the third a dark brown. Put the three together, and they look like Neapolitan ice-cream.

So, instead of bland sounding in-house designations, they will be known as vanilla, strawberry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. J7 at www.audioorigami.co.uk ..... Service and professionalism!!!

Quote Originally Posted by benoliel View Post
    I have a 30 year old rega planar 3 with an R200 arm that recently broke down.... J7 took over and with all honesty the best service ever. I have the arm back and it works a dream. Most of all J7 is fully trustworthy- he does ONLY what is needed and the level of work is fabulous..... Go for this service if you need repairs- won't regret it!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Si's Blog

I'm off to Durham now to pick up some new speeks. The IMF rebuild is taking longer than I thought so I've had to treat myself again Cost me a new washing machine mind I'll stick some pics up later.

Si.

Here's a pic of the speakers.

A nice pair of KEF 105s. The jury's out at the moment but the concencus at the moment is that they are better in some areas than the ...

Updated 27th September 2010 at 20:48 by Chops54

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jimi Hendrix (1942-70)

Jimi passed away 40 years ago today - please play something appropriate if you get the opportunity.

Updated 18th September 2010 at 10:37 by The Strat

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New PU7 Linn headshell, with 3rd hole for 3 bolt carts

The new Headshells look amazing !! The manufacturers must be the best
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast