14 15 16 17 18 19 20
    21 22 23 24 25 26 27
    28 29 30 31
  • Music

by Published on 26th May 2010 01:05
    Categories:
    1. Music

Week 1

Well, I'm jumping back in with another list, and this could be the best I've found since the '50 Most Influential' that I started about 5 years ago and faithfully posted about each ...

• Recent Posts Recent Posts

uzzy

I do think there is a lot of baloney talked about motors .. if it turns at the right speed then all is fine .. as to suspension design - if it is a decent

uzzy Today 16:24 Go to last post
    eddie spaghetti

Greg Allman of the Allman Brothers has died aged 69.

R.I.P.

R.I.P. Gregg Allman

eddie spaghetti Today 14:28 Go to last post
    John R

I tend to agree in particular where a relatively feeble motor is deployed such as with Thorens or Linn TT's, that a massy platter helps with bass and

John R Today 13:41 Go to last post
    uzzy

It is easier to use self adhesive lead strip as I mentioned above .. comes in varying widths so easy to get the size to fit the nooks and crannies too.

uzzy Today 12:29 Go to last post
    karma67

heres my 2 pence worth,
    leave the springs alone,i tried the linn/Vinyl Nirvana springs and they ruined it,too stiff,you need to add mass loading

karma67 Today 08:44 Go to last post
    karma67

im so glad i got rid of mine
    save your money and either buy a good jap direct drive or a rock 2,then sit back and wonder why you bothered with

karma67 Today 07:36 Go to last post
    uzzy

Chris Frankland the "f it wasn't a Linn or a Naim it is rubbish Frankland .. La la land ..." I have to thank him for not buying HiFi magazines

uzzy Today 01:43 Go to last post
    steve195527

according to ivor it was Hamish,his dad and him who all combined to copy(sorry design) the lp12(in those days called the ariston rd11),based on data

steve195527 Yesterday 23:56 Go to last post
    uzzy

I tend to ignore sarcasm .. and this follow up makes perfect sense. Yes Ivor made the world think differently but I am convinced he was influenced by

uzzy Yesterday 23:42 Go to last post
    TIU

Spot the difference.

TIU Yesterday 23:33 Go to last post