Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30
  • 25 best live records of all time

Week 1

Well, I'm jumping back in with another list, and this could be the best I've found since the '50 Most Influential' that I started about 5 years ago and faithfully posted about each week until all 50 had been mentioned. It created a fair amount of interest and debate, this will last half that time, but I hope it helps to create a little excitement...well, let's say interest...around here. Here goes nothing...

25 The Allman Brothers Band - At the Fillmore East - haven’t had your fill of “Whipping Post,” you didn’t grow up on FM Radio. Southern Rock never quite reached its potential--unless you consider Molly Hatchet transcendent--but its roots were sharp and shaggy. Had Duane Allman lived, would he have had the power to re-route its course? As the mystics say, who knows?

This remains one of my personal favourites; Hot 'Lanta, In Memory of Elizabeth Reed...great stuff all. What say you?
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 25 best live records of all time started by nobody View original post
    Comments 3 Comments
      Hi Bernd

How are you?
      Hi Bernd. how you doing m8?
      Sorry guys, that was me trying out something - I wanted to promote a thread to an article, and picked Bernd's 25 Live Albums one.
      Apologies for the confusion
  • Recent Posts Recent Posts

Slammed56

SOLD

Slammed56 Today 09:06 Go to last post
    TIU

Maybe change your description of the cabinet in your opening post?

TIU Today 00:08 Go to last post
    jazzbass

Oh my god thank you very much indeed, yes I prod away at my iPad , but I also prehaps think my , why doesent this work urge is very strong , it looks

jazzbass Today 00:00 Go to last post
    TIU

Photos now added to opening post.

TIU Yesterday 23:53 Go to last post
    TIU

Richard, I've just got back home from work, had nothing to eat yet so I'll help you out when I can. In the meantime, here is the icon you click on to

TIU Yesterday 23:08 Go to last post
    jazzbass

Pictures I give up

Pictures richard

jazzbass Yesterday 22:25 Go to last post
    jazzbass

Where's the attachment in hear?? I fooooking hate , that's a strong word , but I do hate theses shitty little computters , I need a button for my pics

Nice hand made American ash double door cabinet. Lovely

jazzbass Yesterday 22:20 Go to last post
    cat's squirrel

having discussed the design of a loudspeaker before, this is the follow up.

To outline the design, it uses two (per side) JPW Sonata 'speakers,

a loudspeaker design

cat's squirrel Yesterday 16:39 Go to last post
    cat's squirrel

Steve, you have consistently misunderstood what a theory is. If this is a wind up, fair do's, but I cannot spend anymore time debating with you.

cat's squirrel Yesterday 14:36 Go to last post
    steve195527

theory changes with what is learnt from practical experience or observations,hence now we believe the earth isn't flat or the centre of the universe,in

steve195527 Yesterday 04:02 Go to last post