1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30 31
  • Welcome to The Crossover Network

Categories:
    1. General

The Crossover Network is a forum dedicated primarily to Music and High Fidelity Music Reproduction.

The site is intended to provide members with a place to discuss Music, Hifi and other related ...
    by Published on 26th May 2010 00:12
    Categories:
    1. General

So here it is... the new look software.

I know it will take a while to get used to, but get used to it you will.

I'll update this with more relevant information soon, I'm still ...

• Recent Posts Recent Posts

samz

The opportunity to try a Power Line Lite was a chance for me to compare it with my existing MK Plug and Cables. Also many years ago I borrowed the more

samz Yesterday 22:21 Go to last post
    ESK

I hate cable threads.

Seriously though, what sort of physics exist wherebye the last metre of cable has an effect on the hundreds of miles

ESK Yesterday 19:44 Go to last post
    samz

My curiosity lead me to getting a lend of a Naim Powerline Lite for a few days. I tried it seperately at different intervals, with my CD5x, Naim Flatcap,

samz Yesterday 19:33 Go to last post
    eddie spaghetti

I've got a couple of Isotek leads that i've had for years. They weren't that expensive and i don't think they make any difference but i've got them so

eddie spaghetti Yesterday 14:23 Go to last post
    John R

There are far better places to spend your hard earned on than power cables Samz, the majority of which are just hi-fi foo.

John R Yesterday 11:20 Go to last post
    John R

The final Sole VII we had in stock has now gone.

Only Sole version VIII will be available from now on. We now only have two VIII's left

John R Yesterday 10:17 Go to last post
    jazzbass

Honestly naim , in fact all the bigger expensive name cable makers , they seem to have a magic disbelief power , and many spend plenty on leads , etc

jazzbass 14th August 2017 22:37 Go to last post
    samz

I have noticed that Naim are supplying their new Powerline Lite with all Classic Series, Intergrated Seperates and Unity ranges. But can be bought as

samz 14th August 2017 21:38 Go to last post
    jazzbass

I am with the prof, I am not really sure they make a easily heard difference, I have had some quiet good systems , not very very expensive, and a few

jazzbass 14th August 2017 20:47 Go to last post
    samz

I don't think so, the three point arm base sits on the height adjuster, and self tapping screws then go through the three point Rega arm base and through

samz 14th August 2017 20:35 Go to last post
  • New Topics New Topics

samz

Power Cable Upgrades

Thread Starter: samz

Anyone had any success using third party power cables for their HiFi equipment. I see Naim have brought out the Powerline Lite which is

Yesterday 22:21 by samz Go to last post
    samz

Rega Height Adjustment Spacer

Thread Starter: samz

Are there any fittings available that would make it easier for me to adjust the VTA on my AO Modified RB251 which is fitted to my LP12. I've swapped

Yesterday 22:21 by samz Go to last post
    karma67

townshend excalibur

Thread Starter: karma67

i may be able to buy one for my rock,which currently has the alphason hr100 on it. im thinking better synergy perhaps? worth a punt?

13th August 2017 08:36 by karma67 Go to last post
  • Recent Blog Posts RecentBlogPost