+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: F1

Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?id=43853

Paul ex F1 fan (at least while FIA are still in charge)

How can he have gianed an advantage he was 4mph slower at the line, and nothing was said of KR's weaving either, bloody farce. Next sunday is Singapoer night race, anyone fancy a bae off, coz i for one will not be watching it, just wasted 3 bloody hours watching what i thought was a fair motor race, bloody farce.
    Sorry dude...its Monza next week....The Macs are awesome round there so it'll be interesting to see what the cheating bastards do there, especially as its ferrari's home race...its a fucking disgrace of the highest order....F1 wants to break away from ferrari and the FIA.
    Why arent the other teams in the padock making a stand...are they scared the FIA will start to punish them too.
    Its not often I acuse anybody or any organisation of racism except maybe for the BNP, but I believe this is a race issue, race being the color of the mans skin...seriously reeks of systematic racism.
    Take the behavour of the Spanish crowd towards Lewis during the Spannish GP last year....the FIA never even contemplated a punishment and more or less turned a blind eye to it as if to condone that sort of behavour.
    We've seen heavy penalties dished out before in international football circles when it comes to racism, FIFA and UEFA recognised there was a problem with race on the pitch and stepped in to nip it in the bud but the FIA seem to descretly advocate and in some cases support and perpetulate that sort of behavour.
    I may be overreacting cos I'm livid at this decision but I dont think so.
    Ferrari and FIA can go and fuck themselves...same old Italians...always cheating....
    sorry Eddie, no offence, you spaghetti eating %$&^%$.....
    scott

Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    , that Bastard Mosely, his father was a Nazi and so is he, the man's poison, I'll start watching F1 again when he goes, and not before.
    Agree with you about mosely. wtf is he still doing there????
    Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman? Or an image that teaches lies? For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation; he makes idols that cannot speak. (Habakkuk 2:18)

From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)

Quote Originally Posted by Roksoff View Post
    .same old Italians...always cheating....
    sorry Eddie, no offence, you spaghetti eating %$&^%$.....
    scott
    None taken you haggis bashing skirt wearer
    Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman? Or an image that teaches lies? For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation; he makes idols that cannot speak. (Habakkuk 2:18)

From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)

Quote Originally Posted by eddie spaghetti View Post
    Just had a word with my bro whos a bigger F! fan than me. Apparently the problem was that although hamilton gave the place back to Kimi, he effectively forced him onto the dirty side of the track and remained in his slipstream which meant that it was almiost a foregone conlusion that hamilton was gonna overtake raikonnen. So the problem was that hamilton should have been a bit more forceful in giving back the place. If he had overtook hiim on the next corner he would probably have got away with it.

make of that what you will,
    Not sure about that eddie...The FIA only say that hammy was punished because he cut the chicane and give no other reason. Read Paul's clicky clicky above....I've been fleating through some F1 fora and it's all kicking off...on a whole the racing community is appalled by this decision and are of the opinion that McLaren are not allowed to race and anything goes as long as a red car wins...
    One guy posted how can Massa be given a win when he drove around the last 2 laps at 30 mph while cacking it cos it was a bit wet while Kimi and Lewis had a battle royale....lol
    scott

None taken you haggis bashing skirt wearer

Thats the spirit...good man
    geritriteupye
    scott

LOL...the Italians cheat so much it wouldn't surprise me if someone else wrote your posts for ye Eddie....

scott

Blog Entries

bloody pisser

although if we all hold hands and chant....i think lewis can still do it
    www.audioorigami.co.uk

And visit my face book page--- check out Audio Origami

http://www.facebook.com/AudioOrigamiTonearms

LOL...the Italians cheat so much it wouldn't surprise me if someone else wrote your posts for ye Eddie....

scott
    Nope...all my own work

Just read this -they are having a laugh surely, Hamilton was forced of the feckin track, was he supposed to disappear up his own arse - scandalous doesn't describe this decision.
    I'm a fucking wanker

Brilliant clips....did you watch the one where Kimi passes under waved yellows....
    Bang to rights.....the whole F1 thing is a joke in my eyes now.
    Your not allowed to race and your not allowed to win unless your cars red
    scott

Hmm. Now i see it again it looks as though Hamilton was not in the slipstream of raikonnen. TBH i dont se how they could have penalised Hamilton. maybe for "slightly" dangerous driveing but in my mind it looked like a racing manouver. Looks like F1 is now a political sport and io use the term sport loosely.

I'm not a particular fan of hamilton, nor am i a fan of the ferraris but i like to see fair driving. This stinks big time.

Brilliant clips....did you watch the one where Kimi passes under waved yellows....
    Bang to rights.....the whole F1 thing is a joke in my eyes now.
    Your not allowed to race and your not allowed to win unless your cars red
    scott

it stinks, not only that, Hamilton was penalised because "He didn't stay on the race track, yet look at KR on the run off at A Source hairpin, he went onto the run off area and that enabled him to get a run on Massa up Eau Rouge and pass him on the straight, no penalty, Raikkonen also gains an advantage at Pouhon in his tussle with Hamilton, he stays on the run off, catches Hamilton and is close enough just before the incident with Rosberg the waved yellows, after it stinks big time.

They could have given Hamilton a 10 second penalty, but he was 20+ secs in front of Massa, so they gave him a 25 second penalty, not a 10,000 euro fine, oh no, and to rub salt into the wounds, by making it a "drive through" they have closed the door on appeals, as you can't appeal a drive through, so Macca will have to go to court on "fairness grounds" I detect the hand of that Nazi weasle mosley, as long as RD is at Macca he will do everything in his power to nobble Macca, including putting his puppets in place at Spa, the 3 stewards are 3 who gave him the vote of confidence, and they aren't even trying to hide it now, Max Moesley is wrong for the sport, he's not a gentleman, hes a Nazi coward, he's spoiled for me one fo the only real sports i like.

Just had anoather word with my bro, and your not gonna like this. The reason, apparently, that hamilton was penalised is because he cut the chicane instead of braking. What he should have done was braked and let kimi go ahead instead of using the chicane as a run off area to keep the momentum. If the chicane had been a gravel trap i wonder if hamiltobn would have cut it then.

I'm seeing my bro tomorow so if you read of a big fight in the johnstone area in the newspapers, you know what it is

Just had anoather word with my bro, and your not gonna like this. The reason, apparently, that hamilton was penalised is because he cut the chicane instead of braking. What he should have done was braked and let kimi go ahead instead of using the chicane as a run off area to keep the momentum. If the chicane had been a gravel trap i wonder if hamiltobn would have cut it then.

I'm seeing my bro tomorow so if you read of a big fight in the johnstone area in the newspapers, you know what it is

yep thats one way of looking at it,if he'd braked then Raikkonen would have taken his front wing off, thats the shit spouted buy the Ferrari fans and Hamilton bashers, have a look at my last video, your bro is wrong, anyone can see they had a magor tussle, it was awesome stuff and to penalis ham for that smacks of petty mided ness, Hamilton crashed in the pitlane, got 10 place grid drop even though retired, Raikkonen passes under waved yellows, nowt siad, your bor can paint it whatever way he likes, it's still bollox. Oh and have a look for other angles, from the race footage it looked like Raikkone touched hamilton in the corner, it;s a fix. and you know what i think of your bro

This argument could rage on forever but I have been following F1 fora since the infamous event and by and large most users are appalled by the decision but I'm still confused as to why Lewis was penalised.
    Some forum users have said that LH was penalised because had he not cut the chicane he would not have gained track position on KR and thus giving him the run on KR even though LH let him through...
    I still think its bollocks cos there arguments against this that seem very credible so I'm still confused as to why he was robbed of the race win.
    I pulled this from ITV's F1 site by Mark Hughes...who ever he is!

There’s only big story after the Belgian Grand Prix – and sadly it’s not the incredibly dramatic race with its sensational climax, but the stewards’ decision to strip Lewis Hamilton of victory and the controversy it has provoked.
    In his latest feature for itv.com/f1, Mark Hughes addresses the question of whether Hamilton gained an unfair advantage with a detailed analysis of the incident at the Bus Stop chicane; and then considers the repercussions for Formula 1’s credibility given the highly charged political backdrop to the decision.

The sporting question
    Lewis Hamilton was pushed out across the Spa chicane escape road by Kimi Raikkonen, rejoined ahead, backed off to allow Kimi to repass as required by the rules, went round the back of him and overtook him again. It seemed very clear-cut.
    But if you were a lawyer tasked with pushing Ferrari’s case, looking for any bit of legal daylight in which to create doubt, you would question whether Lewis would have been close enough to do that move if he'd not missed the chicane, regardless of the reason why he missed it.
    It’s actually a ‘what if’ question to which there can be no answer.
    To compare the two scenarios – what happened, with what would have happened had Hamilton not missed the chicane – is impossible.
    At this stage of the race the McLaren had vastly more grip than the Ferrari because of the way the red car loses dry tyre temperature far more quickly and totally than the McLaren in wet conditions.
    So, had Lewis tucked in behind the Ferrari through the chicane, he’d have accelerated out of there far faster because of his vastly superior traction.
    He would have crossed the start/finish line going faster than the Ferrari and therefore have been perfectly placed to have made full use of his vastly superior braking grip to make an outbraking move into La Source.
    As it was, he crossed the start/finish line alongside the Ferrari but travelling 6km/h slower, as he was in the process of allowing Kimi by.
    Which of those two scenarios would have made for a more advantageous situation for Lewis – alongside but going slower or partly behind but going faster – is impossible to judge.
    Exactly how much more tyre grip did he have? Which way would it have led Kimi to move? Impossible to determine.

Which leaves us with the question: If it’s impossible to judge (which it was) then why the hell make a judgement?

The political question
    Regardless of what the reasoning was as to why the stewards tasked themselves with trying to judge an impossible question, getting involved was always going to result in a widespread perception of championship manipulation – which is disastrous for the credibility of the sport.
    This was not an argument over seventh place between a Renault and a Toyota, but a magnificent sporting scrap between two of the three contenders for the world championship.
    It was a stunningly tense and exciting duel between two of the best drivers in the world in the two best cars, fighting out the destiny of a race – and possibly a world title – into the last couple of laps on perhaps the sport’s greatest circuit.
    As an advertisement for F1 – after the tainted 2007 season, after the deadly dull Valencia race just two weeks ago – it came at a perfect moment too.
    Those last three laps were among the greatest sporting moments in the sport’s history.
    And with a quick bit of bureaucratic interference, all that goodwill was wiped away, turned instead into ridicule and distrust from the public.
    At best it has made F1 look stupid. At worst it has triggered suspicion in some, deepened it in others.
    Two weeks earlier Ferrari’s Felipe Massa, the third title contender, was released in the pit lane in what was adjudged to be a dangerous manner.
    Personally I was relieved when he was not given a drive-through penalty, because that would have been interfering with the outcome of the world championship at a crucial stage over an arcane point of interpretation.
    Yes, the decision played into the hands of those who believe there is Ferrari favouritism.
    But to have interfered in the outcome of a crucial race just to prove that suspicion unfounded would have been wrong.
    Given that backdrop, the Spa incident absolutely invited the race stewards not to get involved when the tables were turned.
    And they failed to take that opportunity, thereby fuelling the perception – accurate or not – of the championship being rigged in Ferrari’s favour.
    At best, it was an incredibly stupid time to come down in favour of one title contender over another.

At best, it was an incredibly stupid time to come down in favour of one title contender over another.
    This has a grain of truth to it. If ferrari are given the upper hand in one race then in fairness it should go the other way but who said F1 was fair? One rule for one etc.... but there's big money at stake here. Humungous amount infact. I said a while back that they should cap the money being made by from sponsorship and driver payouts (not on safety). This might make it less attractive to the unscrupulous types. But this seems unlikely. There needs to be a major shakeup. It is already looking ridiculous and its just gonna get worse. How far can ferarri go with their cheating ways? I doubt it will get any better any time soon.

This has a grain of truth to it. If ferrari are given the upper hand in one race then in fairness it should go the other way but who said F1 was fair? One rule for one etc.... but there's big money at stake here. Humungous amount infact. I said a while back that they should cap the money being made by from sponsorship and driver payouts (not on safety). This might make it less attractive to the unscrupulous types. But this seems unlikely. There needs to be a major shakeup. It is already looking ridiculous and its just gonna get worse. How far can ferarri go with their cheating ways? I doubt it will get any better any time soon.
    In all fairness I dont blame Ferrari for this decision but I do put the blame firmly on the laps of the FIA and the moron stewards at the race.
    To rub salt in the wounds I see Timo Glock got a time penalty for passing under yellows, precisely what KR done to LH before Chicanegate. So how can they spot a pass under yellow flags for guys squabbling for minor points or position but failed to see one of the front runners doing the same.
    IMO I hope McLaren abandon their appeal and just get on with winning the WDC and WCC and stick 2 fingers up at Ferrari and the FIA.
    If its good fair hard racing u want the Moto GP is the way to go.
    Look at Rossi and Stoner at Leguna Seca this year....they were swapping piant left right and center and not once did the FIM lodge an investigation. Stoner wasn't best pleased at the end of the race but everyone was of the opinion that "thats racing and racings tough, its not supposed to be easy".
    FIA should stop there meddling ways and let the drivers do their talking on the race track and not in the stewards office after the race has run or even worse in a court room next door to the FIA HQ in France

Well Done SV, had a tear in my eye for him and his team today.

Stunning driving by Hamilton, if it had rained again he would have won, poor show though Lewis, he could have been more gracious of Vettels stunning win, 2 future champions, the rest are just making up the numbers.

+ Reply to Thread