+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto GP

Default Moto GP

Its been a good year 2008, with all my motorsport favourites or heros winning their respective championships, so it easily goes down as my favourite motorsports year ever...so far.

By far, the best world championship win for me, has to be Valentino Rossi's sixth Moto GP title this year. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He is pure class and shows it in such a modest way.

I'm not sure Casey Stoner is going to make it so easy next year.

scott

Did anyone see the 125's yesterday when Simone thought he'd won but still had another lap to go.....LMFAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9azxd81hhas

Naw , never seen this but I did see Rossi and Lorenzo turning on the style with some of the best racing ever over the last 6 laps , bet the Yamaha team were bricking it.

chz

Quote Originally Posted by Smojphace View Post
    Naw , never seen this but I did see Rossi and Lorenzo turning on the style with some of the best racing ever over the last 6 laps , bet the Yamaha team were bricking it.

chz
    Aye, they were good. Even better than Rossi and Stoner at Laguna Seca last year.
    How Rossi stayed on after his last corner lunge to take the lead beats me...pure genius and class....they'll never be another like it. Lorenzo prolly still cant believe he lost that.
    I reckon they both got big respect for each other now.
    Smith didnt do so well in 125's.
    Not watched the 250's yet.

Just a reminder for Moto GP sports fans.....Its the Dutch GP at Assen this weekend buts its on Saturday and not Sunday. This usually catches me out every year.

Here we go for another season.
    Stoner's going to wipe the floor with Rossi in Qatar this year. The Ducatti's are way too fast. Well, Stoners Ducatti is anyway, donno whats happened to Hayden's duke.
    Last edited by Roksoff; 11th April 2010 at 20:42.

That'll do.
    Hayden 4th
    Bens Pies 5th
    Stoner out

Quote Originally Posted by Roksoff View Post
    Stoner's going to wipe the floor with Rossi in Qatar this year.
    Stoner sure did wipe the floor but looked like he used his arse more than he used Rossi.

Anyhoo , Ben Spies!!! what aboot the lean angles this dude can corner at?? They reckoned he was at 60 degrees at some points.

Shame for Capirossi bining it on the last corner in his 300th grand prix race , even though I still can't forgive him for his dirty deed years back when he deliberatly crashed into Tetsuo Harada taking them both out the last 250 race of the season so he could win the championship.

Good to see the Honda working well again.

chz

Not in least surprised that stoner decked it, he was trying far too hard to get some daylight between him and Rossi imo. Jeez if only Honda could get that bike to work as well in other depts as it does flat out in a straight line, the shit would hit the fan. Anyways Valli 25 pts Stoner feck all . Oh and the new bird is shite.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Quote Originally Posted by Smojphace View Post
    Stoner sure did wipe the floor but looked like he used his arse more than he used Rossi.

Anyhoo , Ben Spies!!! what aboot the lean angles this dude can corner at?? They reckoned he was at 60 degrees at some points.

Shame for Capirossi bining it on the last corner in his 300th grand prix race , even though I still can't forgive him for his dirty deed years back when he deliberatly crashed into Tetsuo Harada taking them both out the last 250 race of the season so he could win the championship.

Good to see the Honda working well again.

chz
    Aye I know. Meant to add, if Stoner finishes he'll finish first. He and the Ducatti's dominate around Qatar.
    Stoners done that a few times now, bin it while miles out in front. Its like he looses concentration when he's not battling or summit, he chucked 25 points away today.

Bens Pies can only corner so hard cos he has knee sliders on his elbows.

Capirossi finished 9th, it was his team mate Bautista that crashed on the last lap last corner. I say crashed, Simonchelly (the guy that looks like he's got Marfans disease) punted him off on the last corner, naughty boy.
    Last edited by Roksoff; 11th April 2010 at 23:06.

Quote Originally Posted by KB1 View Post
    Oh and the new bird is shite.
    Aye, its back to Eurosport for me for the main event.

Smith was crap in the 125's. And can we have the 250's back please, not sure about this Moto 2 malarky.

Capirossi finished 9th, it was his team mate Bautista that crashed on the last lap last corner. I say crashed, Simonchelly (the guy that looks like he's got Marfans disease) punted him off on the last corner, naughty boy.
    O.I.C , I had to switch over just as this happened and thought it was the dirty eye-tie that had crashed , silly me. worratit.

chz

Oh and the new bird is shite.

Smith was crap in the 125's. And can we have the 250's back please, not sure about this Moto 2 malarky.
    Bradley had major probs in free practice and qualiies. His carb fecked up and they had no time to get it set up to where it was. You cant just bolt one in and expect the same performance as previous to it croaking it,they have to start from scratch on those fickle motogp bikes. .
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Whats he trying to do,give me a heart attack after one bloody race !!

Motocross training exercise, whatever for god knows. But yup he fekin fell off and injured his back. Will be ok for next race but got some bruising on his back. Valli listen to me. 'Piss around in the close season mate'.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Valli listen to me. 'Piss around in the close season mate'.
    Exactly.
    My team leader informed me of his accident last night...had to go and sit down afterwards.
    Why the feck does his team manager allow him to do this.
    Alonso's the same. He split his thumb wide open doing motocross recently.
    Kimi Riakon Raikin Raikonnen or whatever was allowed to roll a rally car at Guinness world breaking levels mid GP season.

Bollixiy fekin volcano. Jap meet cancelled. re-scheduled for october.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Bollixiy fekin volcano. Jap meet cancelled. re-scheduled for october.
    Should have another race in Qatar.
    Second thoughts maybe not. Stoner's mighty quick round there.

Missed most of yesterdays Spanish GP from Jerez but managed to catch the last 4 laps.
    Good win by Lorenzo , but I feel his gung-ho win at all costs is gonna end in tears , think Rossi had the same idea as I did , sit back and watch Jorge and Pedrosa swapping paint and take the win if the shit hits the fan. Fair due tho as he did manage to un-nerve Pedrosa enough to steal the win on the last lap.
    The interview with Pedrosa after the race was hilarious , Pedrosa said he had pitboards telling him Lorenzo was lapping 0.1sec faster from 5 laps out and I thought "fuq" oops sorry. Nice little F word mid afternoon on the tele , love it.

chz

Yeah.....LOL, forgot about that.
    "iya coulda seea Lorenzo coming, 0.6 0.6 0.6 a lap and thoughta....ah fucka, oopsa sorry".

Liked Lorenzo's wee celebration at the end. I thought he was going to sink.
    Some guy called Stoner finished in 5th.
    Shame Capirossi came off on lap 2. I know you dont like him Chz but I think he's cool.

Havent watched Moto2 yet but apparently its a blinder, not to be missed.

+ Reply to Thread