+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto GP

Quote Originally Posted by Roksoff View Post
    Liked Lorenzo's wee celebration at the end. I thought he was going to sink.
    Oh my god, i turned it over after the obnoxious twat won. Did he do his flag in the ground bollox as per norm ?.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Probably, I don't know as we get the abridged version, 125s and Moto2 on Sunday and MotoGP on Monday.
    I have a Rock and I'm not afraid to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by KB1 View Post
    Oh my god, i turned it over after the obnoxious twat won. Did he do his flag in the ground bollox as per norm ?.
    Nope.
    Click video to play, its on at the end.

Ah bit of a bassa cos if i was there i would have put a foot oh his head. Still it was better than the flag in the deck mullarky, he got to have a wash.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Cant believe it.
    Rossi out with a broken shin during this mornings free practice.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/sp...massive-crash/

Thats the season fecked now.

I am now off to kick the nearest dogs/cats/fritzs arse around town for an hr or two. Yaknow what this means. That majorcan twat is world chump. No contest now, stoner is mentaly feked, his bike is feked,and the rest just may as well go home for a beer. Bollox bollox and double bollox.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Yep, that turd Lorenzo's going to win the WC.
    In my book it will be a hollow victory (if he actually wins it) and only won on default.

I'll be rooting for Pedrosa now, he deserves a world championship.

Pedrosa gets my backing too scott. Lets just hope they can sort out his set up so the bloody tyres go the distance every race instead of hop and a catch.
    Eurosport got hold of some cctv footage showing vallis crash, have you seen it ?. To be honest i think he was lucky to get away with what he did. Still a bassa mind.
    If the Balearic Big Head should win the title the press are not going to let him forget that his main contender, erm , wasnt there !. That will seriously piss him off, i hope.

Jeez how i would love to be made to eat my words concerning lorenzo winning the title.
    Last edited by KB1; 5th June 2010 at 15:35.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Rossi crash link

Huge or what.
    Yer right Keef. How he's only come away with a broken tibia is amazing luck. Thats a tank slapper @ 130 MPH.

Naw , that's a highside THIS IS A TANK SLAPPER

Anybody see yesterday's Isle of Man TT Superbike race new lap record for the Superbikes and Ian Hutchison 131.511mph.

chz
    Last edited by Smojphace; 6th June 2010 at 11:56.

Oooeeer i bet his knackers loved that outing.

Yup rosssi's was a mega fek off high side. Top o the range.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

To anyone who's been watching the Valentino Rossi show most sundays.....Its been cancelled and is now called something stupid like Moto GP. Anyway, its this Saturday (Netherlands) and not Sunday. Its the way the Dutch do it apparently, no motorsports on a sunday. How stupids that, thats what Sundays are for you clog wearing tulip picking monkeys.

The Rossi Show is back on this weekend.
    He can't possibly be fast...can he?

Nah he will just pootle around for 20 odd laps to make the grid numbers up. My arse he will !!!.
    Odds on it lashes it down just to add a bit of spice to the race.
    Dear Mr God bloke for the next 4 races is it possible for you to make the Balearic twot deck it ??.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Lorenzo's going to be a worried man now. He thought he had the title in the bag, Rossi could win this. It'll take a few hop offs on Lorenzo's part but we know he's more than capable of chucking it into the hedge.

Oh yes indeedy Scott. Lorenzo will no doubt be saying 'im glad he is back so i can win the title with the reigning champion racing against me ' . But in reality his towel holder (think about it !) will be twitching like a good un.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Seemed a bit strange seeing Bens Pies on pole and even stranger to see him leading the race for a fair way. I have never really quite understood this home advantage thing whether it be MotoGP, F1, Football or any other sport.
    Garrard 301 with SME 3012, Garrard 401 with PU7 both in slate plinths, Puresound P10, Highphonics SUT, Glasshouse TVC Passive Pre, Bel Canto Set 40 (845 power amp), Tannoy GRF Memory`s

Sad news about Shoya Tomizawa who suffered fatal injuries during a horrific crash in yesterdays Moto 2 race. He was only 19 years old and had shown plenty of promise as a possible future champion.
    Very Sad
    Also feel great sorrow for Brit Scott Reading and De Angelis who were also involved in the accident but in no way were to blame.

RIP No. 48

Yes, really sad, I was watching the race on TV last night, initially they said he had no life threatening injuries then during the MotoGP race they announced that he had succumbed to his injuries - what a shock.
    Indeed a sad loss to both his family and the racing community. He won the first Moto2 race ever.
    I have a Rock and I'm not afraid to use it.

I was watching the race and I think the way his body rolled along the track following contact with the other bikes, he looked dead then.

I have heard two reports one that suggested he died on the track the other that he died at about twenty past one during the main race.

Still a great shame and loss to his family and the motorbike racing fraternity
    Garrard 301 with SME 3012, Garrard 401 with PU7 both in slate plinths, Puresound P10, Highphonics SUT, Glasshouse TVC Passive Pre, Bel Canto Set 40 (845 power amp), Tannoy GRF Memory`s

+ Reply to Thread