+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto GP

Have to agree that he looked really bad after the crash, but may have been unconsious, hopefully he didn't feel anything. Apparently he was put on a respirator in the ambulance at trackside and that was turned off at the hospital at 1:20 local time, so that would be the recorded time of death.
    That's 2 deaths in 2 weeks if you include the young 13 year old at Indianapolis last week.
    I have a Rock and I'm not afraid to use it.

Thats Pedrosa out.
    Took a tumble during free practice at Motegi and broke his collar bone in 3 places . Probably wont race for the rest of the season handing the championship to that tool Lorenzo.

Oh nice one Dani, remind me to put a tenner in yer christmas card.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Oh shit, just when it was looking like a good fight to the finish and Dani was starting to look more like a racer than just a fast rider who falls off when the going gets tough.

Awesome paint swapping between Rossi and Lorenzo

Indeed. Rossi is something else when he's in determined form, we haven't seen that for a while. Lorenzo is good but he can't handle too much of the rough stuff, (although he had good reason to avoid too much of it yesterday with the championship win so close). With Rossi fully fit on a Ducatti, Stoner on the vastly improved Honda, Spies on the works Yamaha with Lorenzo and Dovi now growing in confidence - bring on next season!

Yup, next season should be a good un. Good job Valli was in one of his 'nice moods' he could have easily put twatenzo on the deck and shrugged his shoulders in that 'twernt my fault' kind of way. Good stuff though eh.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

GAME OVER.

Pretty good race this morning in the searing temperature that is Malaysia.
    Convincing and determined win by Rossi who got boxed in at the start and down to 10th , then leading the race from lap 5 , oh how much he wanted to piss on Lorenzo's chips .
    However Lorenzo showed a mature attitude and decided to finish comfortably third behind Rossi and Davidsiozo (sp!) to take the World Championship.
    Congrats to Toni Elias for winning the Moto2 title , giving Spain 2 world champions in one shift. (zat how they get 3 Moto GP races next year then???? oooh , controversial )

chz

Yup Lorenzo decided just to tag around and soak it all in. Couldnt blame him for that i spose. Although i would have loved his chain to bust, or engine to blow up .
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

[QUOTE=KB1;80079 his chain to bust, .[/QUOTE]

Lucky not to come a cropper on his celebration lap as his flag got caught in the chain.
    I'm not his biggest fan either but a well deserved World Title , down to his immaculate consistency.
    Rossi looks more like his old self now though , so hopeful his shoulder injury doesn't come back to haunt him and he can give us some more show like today's.

Think Mr Honda will be bricking it that they signed Stoner for next year??? Another front end get off , dunno what has happened to the guys confidence but he looks like a nOOb out there atm.

chz

Yup,the flag wrap could have been funnier than it was. Lorenzo always looks like he means business when he is on his bike,looks the part and for certain he rides the part, thats of no doubt. But man he is a miserable little twot. Maybe he thinks he should get the adulation that Valli gets, if so he had better think on in regards to that. But no matter how well he wins a race, he always looks like he's put his finger in a cat turd.
    I initialy thought Stoner had decided 'bollox to it. roll on next season' quite a while ago. But my gut feeling is it goes deeper than that. Mrs S perhaps ??. Dunno time will tell i guess.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Just watched the race. Ya beauty.
    A Rossi classic making up 10 places in 10 laps.
    If Pedrosa doesnt turn up for the rest of the season Rossi could pinch 2nd in the championship.

Bloody Stoner

Who's he?

has been

D'ya reckon the stonemason is a lurker following this thread ?. Cos he certainly pissed on our fireworks today didnt he.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

job done this time, great race between Rossi n Hayden

Recorded the race and watched it in bed last night (day shift). Fell asleep on lap 2 just as Stoner was disappearing up the road. Woke up just as they were handing out the silverware on the podium.

Ooooh, you must watch Valli beat up Hayden. Good stuff. Likes a scrap does our Valentino.
    Stoner was in another flippin time zone !!.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Oh well, another season over. Been a strange year with injuries affecting a few riders and a few satelite teams giving the factory big guns a run for their money. Namely Bens Pies and Marco Simoncelli.
    On the whole i suppose Lorenzo is a worthy champion, he rode great this year and even if Rossi had won the races he missed due to injury Lorenzo still would have taken the title with a couple of races to spare.
    Lorenzo's dueling with Simoncelli last weekend in Valencia was priceless. I've been really impressed with Simoncelli this year, especially at the end of the season. I reckon hes got a bit of the Valentino Rossi's about him and could be a potential world champ in years to come. Cant help but fell if he'd get a hair cut he'd be a couple of tenths quicker.

Really excited about next year, so many things to look forward to like Stoner on a Honda and Rossi on a Ducatti, thats going to be special. Spies on the factory Yamaha next year has to have an outside chance of the title.

Anyway, a wee treat for sports fans on Eurosport this Friday (12th Nov) at 4.45. Highlights of Tues/Weds practise session in Velancia. First chance to see Rossi on the Ducatti before he's off to get his shoulder fixed.
    Keef...dont miss it FFS.
    Last edited by Roksoff; 11th November 2010 at 15:20.

+ Reply to Thread