Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Marco Pieracinni's (Art of Sound forum admin) Threatening Emails

Blog Entries

Default not knowing when to give up

and the lastest
    Scotty,

“With hindsight I shouldnt have called Marco "a right tosser", its an opinion I should have kept to myself whether I think it to be true. Why I wrote that on a public forum I do not know, its so out of character for me and I have apologised unreservedly and sincerely to Paul and Kenny for the trouble I have laid on their plates and the embarassment I have caused TXN, that I am ashamed off.”

Well that puts you in a whole different light and shows that you are a decent person instead of what I thought you were. Thank you for your frankness and honesty! I apologise for insulting you.

“I mean, who goes around threatening women and children just for "a giggle", thats just sick for Christ sake, is that how you get your kicks.”

Whilst I understand why you feel that way, you’re missing the point simply because you don’t know the full history between Peck and me which prompted those emails. It most certainly wasn’t for “kicks”!! Perhaps you should re-read my previous response where I explained the reasoning behind me making those ‘threats’ to that idiot in Sweden.

The basic fact is, if you don’t want to be threatened then don’t give anyone any cause to threaten you! Very few people threaten others for no reason, me included.

Just the same as it’s completely out of character for you to make offensive remarks to people on forums, so it is with me threatening women and children. It is not part of my normal nature. Of course it’s disgusting, over-the-top and whatever else you want to call it, but the point is that what I wrote was very carefully worded and specifically designed to cause maximum offence, hurt and annoyance to that idiot who had just deleted our forum and with it months of work that had gone into it for the sake of some petty grievance he felt that he had

What was I supposed to do - just sit back and take it??

Irking the idiot to the point of him (hilariously) reacting the way he has since put a big smile on my face . Even more amusingly, he has since threatened to come and visit me for “payback”. He’s so thick and utterly blinkered that he can only see how he’s been wronged and not his idiotic and disgraceful behaviour that caused him to be treated that way in the first place! The guy is a known troublemaker and universally hated anywhere he goes.

“Whether they/you intended to carrying out these mindless threats or not is of no consequence to me, the fact they were made is enough for me to take an instant dislike to the perpretator.”

That’s fine; I can understand that. I would probably feel the same way if I didn’t know the history of the situation.

“Anyone who makes violent threats, or any threats for that matter, towards someone with no intention of carrying out said threats is cowardly and spineless in my book…”

I totally agree, but as I’ve said, the ‘threats’ were designed to achieve a desired effect against an idiot, which worked fabulously just as I had predicted. It is not something that I would normally do. Trust me; all I want is a quiet life!!

“Marco....you will be reading this, that I know, which is sad considering you are not a member and feel the need to voyeur other forums incase someone takes a cheap dig at your persona. You've already admitted that.

Scotty, you’re getting this bit all wrong. I don’t want to “voyeur” other forums (and indeed I don’t) – I’ve got much better things to do running a forum of my own.

TXN is the only place which has given me cause to “voyeur” simply because of the treatment I’ve had from people here in the past, which just like your unfortunate “tosser” remark was completely unprovoked. This is the only forum where the owner appears to take great pleasure in shit-stirring and having digs at me when given the slightest opportunity (witness for example him posting pictures of me in the past with snide intent and the publishing of private emails between Peck and me which have nothing whatsoever to do with him or TXN) and where the moderation of offensive remarks by members seems almost non-existent.

This place is run very differently in terms of moderation from any of the other forums, especially AOS, where we pride ourselves in creating a respectful and friendly atmosphere that’s completely devoid of people ‘bitching’. This is achieved through tight moderation and a zero tolerance policy towards offensive remarks being made of any kind. It’s one of the reasons why we’re doing so well and have more members than TXN despite existing for a year less.

As an aside, here are some comments which new members typically make when joining our forum:

“Finally one of the reasons why I joined the Art of Sound forum, is I liked the way people could hold different opinions and discuss them without the rancour and sarcasm that I have observed happening on other fora. What you seem to have here is acceptance and agreement to differ, if neither side can be persuaded by argument - with some friendly banter and gentle ‘leg pulling’. I hope it continues. We can all learn from one another.”

And:

“From mooching about it seems rude not to introduce ones self on this site, so here i am saying hello. something i find admirable in a web site after being scared off from various other sites by people bitching at one another…”

Note how much people dislike rude remarks being made and how it scares them off. Kenny hosting this stuff (and this type of thread) on TXN does the reputation of the forum no favours whatsoever. It is the reason why I have kept AOS out of it as I don't want to risk damaging our good reputation.

Anyway, I would rather completely ignore this place because its main content is of no interest to me but I can only do that if I can trust the people in charge to behave professionally and take proper responsibility for what’s being written, just as I can with Tony Lonorgan and James Palmer who run pfm and Wigwam. When I look at both those forums it is not to “voyeur” but simply to read the main content when it is of interest to me. If Kenny can promise me that this bad-mouthing will stop and that I will receive the same banned member protection I do on other forums (i.e. any reference to me whatsoever is not allowed) then I will happily ignore TXN forever.

Umberto said that: “What happens on this forum is between the admin / mods and its members. Shouldn't be anybodies business but ours.”

Well that’s completely wrong because you make it other people’s business when offensive remarks are written about them in the public domain! Forum owners are responsible for the content of their website, just as Steve Toy and I are for what’s written on AOS and are held accountable accordingly. You can’t just simply write what you like, and the same applies to Paul and Kenny.

“So, if you are waiting for an apology from me it aint ever going to happen Marco”

No apology needed – you have already said enough to completely change my opinion of you for the better.

“At best name calling can be humourous and at worse just plain childish, I'm not sure which one of those this fits into but do you not think you have grossly overreacted to what at the end of the day was playground name calling on my part.”

You’re right – I can’t disagree with that, but what you should remember is that Paul and I sorted out the original situation amicably without the need for any threats; it was done and dusted as far as I was concerned until Kenny stuck his oar in and created this rather spiteful thread designed simply to shit-stir and turn people against me.

Perhaps in the interests of balance Paul would be kind enough to publish my original text messages politely asking him to remove your unfortunate offensive remark and you will see that my initial reaction was not a “rabid threat” but a perfectly calm and polite request to do something about what you had written? But I suspect that would be counterproductive to the image Kenny prefers to portray of me!

I have much more of a problem with Kenny for creating this vindictive and malicious little thread than I have with any remark you made.

The fact is the emails/’threats’ I sent to Peck should not have been posted in the public domain – that was a snide and spiteful thing to do. In fact, more to the point, Peck should have kept our business to himself in the first place instead of sending my emails to all and sundry in an attempt to play the victim and seek a sympathy vote. You would never see me do something like that had I been on the receiving end of those ‘threats’ - I’m man enough to deal with my own disputes without going crying like a baby to others.

“Hope this helps you to understand why I said what I said and of course you're entitled to your opinion about me.”

Yes it does. I would like to think that there will be no problems between us in future. Should we ever meet I will gladly shake your hand and most likely even buy you a beer and we can put all this sorry nonsense behind us

If Kenny deletes this thread and promises to enforce the non-discussing of banned members (in any capacity) rule who have no right of reply, which exists on every other forum, then the matter will be concluded and we can all get back to our normal lives!

and some comments of my own

Scotty,

“With hindsight I shouldnt have called Marco "a right tosser", its an opinion I should have kept to myself whether I think it to be true. Why I wrote that on a public forum I do not know, its so out of character for me and I have apologised unreservedly and sincerely to Paul and Kenny for the trouble I have laid on their plates and the embarassment I have caused TXN, that I am ashamed off.”

Well that puts you in a whole different light and shows that you are a decent person instead of what I thought you were. Thank you for your frankness and honesty! I apologise for insulting you.

“I mean, who goes around threatening women and children just for "a giggle", thats just sick for Christ sake, is that how you get your kicks.”

Whilst I understand why you feel that way, you’re missing the point simply because you don’t know the full history between Peck and me which prompted those emails. It most certainly wasn’t for “kicks”!! Perhaps you should re-read my previous response where I explained the reasoning behind me making those ‘threats’ to that idiot in Sweden.

There is no FEEL, you made threats to an innocent woman and child.

The basic fact is, if you don’t want to be threatened then don’t give anyone any cause to threaten you! Very few people threaten others for no reason, me included.

I really CANNOT believe what I'm reading. there is NO JUSTIFICATION for making threats.

Just the same as it’s completely out of character for you to make offensive remarks to people on forums, so it is with me threatening women and children. I don't think the Police or the legal system see it the same way. I really cannot believe you are not so embarrassed and ashamed about writing these threats in the first place It is not part of my normal nature. Of course it’s disgusting, over-the-top and whatever else you want to call it, but the point is that what I wrote was very carefully worded and specifically designed to cause maximum offence, hurt and annoyance to that idiot who had just deleted our forum and with it months of work that had gone into it for the sake of some petty grievance he felt that he had

What was I supposed to do - just sit back and take it?? If you're not capable of answering that question then you really do need to be kept apart from sane society

Irking the idiot to the point of him (hilariously) reacting the way he has since put a big smile on my face . Even more amusingly, he has since threatened to come and visit me for “payback”. He’s so thick and utterly blinkered that he can only see how he’s been wronged and not his idiotic and disgraceful behaviour that caused him to be treated that way in the first place! The guy is a known troublemaker and universally hated anywhere he goes. Marco wake up and look in a Mirror.

“Whether they/you intended to carrying out these mindless threats or not is of no consequence to me, the fact they were made is enough for me to take an instant dislike to the perpretator.”

That’s fine; I can understand that. I would probably feel the same way if I didn’t know the history of the situation.

“Anyone who makes violent threats, or any threats for that matter, towards someone with no intention of carrying out said threats is cowardly and spineless in my book…”

I totally agree, but as I’ve said, the ‘threats’ were designed to achieve a desired effect against an idiot, which worked fabulously just as I had predicted. It is not something that I would normally do. Trust me; all I want is a quiet life!!

“Marco....you will be reading this, that I know, which is sad considering you are not a member and feel the need to voyeur other forums incase someone takes a cheap dig at your persona. You've already admitted that.

Scotty, you’re getting this bit all wrong. I don’t want to “voyeur” other forums (and indeed I don’t) – I’ve got much better things to do running a forum of my own.

TXN is the only place which has given me cause to “voyeur” simply because of the treatment I’ve had from people here in the past, which just like your unfortunate “tosser” remark was completely unprovoked. This is the only forum where the owner appears to take great pleasure in shit-stirring and having digs at me when given the slightest opportunity (witness for example him posting pictures of me in the past with snide intent and the publishing of private emails between Peck and me which have nothing whatsoever to do with him or TXN) and where the moderation of offensive remarks by members seems almost non-existent.

This place is run very differently in terms of moderation from any of the other forums, especially AOS, where we pride ourselves in creating a respectful and friendly atmosphere that’s completely devoid of people ‘bitching’. This is achieved through tight moderation and a zero tolerance policy towards offensive remarks being made of any kind. It’s one of the reasons why we’re doing so well and have more members than TXN despite existing for a year less.

This has nothing to do with AOS. We don't NEED to tighly moderate the forum - we're all adults, not schoolkids.
    <snipped AOS adverts>

Note how much people dislike rude remarks being made and how it scares them off. Kenny hosting this stuff (and this type of thread) on TXN does the reputation of the forum no favours whatsoever. It is the reason why I have kept AOS out of it as I don't want to risk damaging our good reputation.

Marco, this is doing YOU no favours, Your own reputation is very poor

Anyway, I would rather completely ignore this place because its main content is of no interest to me (remember folks, that's MUSIC ) but I can only do that if I can trust the people in charge to behave professionally and take proper responsibility for what’s being written, Which bit do you NOT understand, Marco You asked Paul to remove something and he did, just as I can with Tony Lonorgan and James Palmer who run pfm and Wigwam. When I look at both those forums it is not to “voyeur” but simply to read the main content when it is of interest to me. Again, Marco, you're not welcome on either of those two forums either. you were banned from posting there due to your behaviour.If Kenny can promise me that this bad-mouthing will stop and that I will receive the same banned member protection I do on other forums (i.e. any reference to me whatsoever is not allowed) then I will happily ignore TXN forever.

Where does it say anything about 'banned member protection' Marco this only exists in your head. The bottom line is that nobody else can be bothered with your continually less sane emails and wants a quiet life.

Umberto said that: “What happens on this forum is between the admin / mods and its members. Shouldn't be anybodies business but ours.”

Well that’s completely wrong because you make it other people’s business when offensive remarks are written about them in the public domain! Forum owners are responsible for the content of their website, just as Steve Toy and I are for what’s written on AOS and are held accountable accordingly. You can’t just simply write what you like, and the same applies to Paul and Kenny.

Actually it is our business. Not Yours. we can write whatever we like, as long as it is factually accurate.

“So, if you are waiting for an apology from me it aint ever going to happen Marco”

No apology needed – you have already said enough to completely change my opinion of you for the better.

“At best name calling can be humourous and at worse just plain childish, I'm not sure which one of those this fits into but do you not think you have grossly overreacted to what at the end of the day was playground name calling on my part.”

You’re right – I can’t disagree with that, but what you should remember is that Paul and I sorted out the original situation amicably without the need for any threats; it was done and dusted as far as I was concerned until Kenny stuck his oar in and created this rather spiteful thread designed simply to shit-stir and turn people against me.

Marco You seem to have the inability to grasp the facts. I DID NOT stick my oar in. The situation was resolved by Paul, THEN Steven Toy sent a PM which we deemed suffiently bad to ban him. Which I did. It is My Forum, and if I want to ban someone by telling them to F u c k off, I can. Then I received a sinister threat from you via email. There is nothing spiteful. I am simply publishing what you have written, and admitted you have written.

Perhaps in the interests of balance Paul would be kind enough to publish my original text messages politely asking him to remove your unfortunate offensive remark and you will see that my initial reaction was not a “rabid threat” but a perfectly calm and polite request to do something about what you had written? But I suspect that would be counterproductive to the image Kenny prefers to portray of me!
    Marco, all I'm doing is publishing emails YOU have written. It is an image you have created.
    I have much more of a problem with Kenny for creating this vindictive and malicious little thread than I have with any remark you made.
    Marco, you wrote those malicious and vindictive things. You threatened me. I am simply publishing threatening emails you wrote. I'll say it again I'm Publishing YOUR words, unedited.

The fact is the emails/’threats’ I sent to Peck should not have been posted in the public domain – that was a snide and spiteful thing to do. In fact, more to the point, Peck should have kept our business to himself in the first place instead of sending my emails to all and sundry in an attempt to play the victim and seek a sympathy vote. You would never see me do something like that had I been on the receiving end of those ‘threats’ - I’m man enough to deal with my own disputes without going crying like a baby to others.
    Marco. You threatened an innocent woman and her young son. Do you not understand the ramifications of that? The emails were passed to us by legitimate means. we were given permision to publish them.

“Hope this helps you to understand why I said what I said and of course you're entitled to your opinion about me.”

Yes it does. I would like to think that there will be no problems between us in future. Should we ever meet I will gladly shake your hand and most likely even buy you a beer and we can put all this sorry nonsense behind us

If Kenny deletes this thread and promises to enforce the non-discussing of banned members (in any capacity) rule who have no right of reply, which exists on every other forum, then the matter will be concluded and we can all get back to our normal lives!
    No Marco I will NOT bow to your demands. Given that we are publishing your emails in their entirety you do have a right of reply. I will not be bullied by you. If you do not want people to read these things, I suggest you do not write them. In the meantime I also think that my only course of action is to forward your threats to the police and your ISP myself. You have admitted yourself you wrote them. Your threat was un provoked. Paul dealt with your request, I banned Steve Toy for unacceptable behaviour via PM, for which you threatened me.
    "It's ok your comments are noted, so if you want a war you've got one. Watch your back, ya !!!!...." in an email from Marco 3/4/09

Blog Entries

Default pound forehead on keyboard in frustration

To: my email
    Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 4:10 PM
    Subject: There's no reasoning with the unreasonable...

Have it your own way - you clearly are just a shit-stirring little !!!!er with no interest whatsoever in resolving this matter amicably.

Your joke forum is just a cesspit like Peck's and will never amount to anything.

I'll say hello soon.

BYE!
    Marco, if you hadn't written a threatening email I would not have published it, You continue to threaten me.

You've now threatened me once too often. You have 24 hours to apologise to me, Paul, the woman and child you threatened with violence, or all these emails you have written will be passed to the Police and your ISP contacted to report your threatening behaviour, I am NOT joking.
    "It's ok your comments are noted, so if you want a war you've got one. Watch your back, ya !!!!...." in an email from Marco 3/4/09

Blog Entries

Default dog with a bone

Here we go again, polluting my inbox. I don't have time to deal with it just now so I'll just leave it up for your delectation...
    Oh, and sorry, this definitely needs cleared up before I go…

“We don't NEED to tighly moderate the forum - we're all adults, not schoolkids.”

Clearly you do, otherwise I wouldn’t have to make a complaint about rude and offensive remarks being made which none of the admin or mods had spotted.

Your joke forum will never amount to anything. No wonder it’s as dead as Dodo. You haven’t got a clue.

Where does it say anything about 'banned member protection' Marco this only exists in your head.”

I suggest next time you’re on pfm or Wigwam that you look up their AUP!! There is a policy of non-discussion of all banned members, not just me. This is also the case on AOS. You must be blind as well as thick!

we can write whatever we like, as long as it is factually accurate.”

Is that right? So if you were to make, say, racist remarks about someone or admit to being a drug dealer then you think that you wouldn’t be held accountable for what you’ve written as long as it was “factually accurate”? Idiot!

No wonder your toytown forum hasn’t amounted to much in the two years it’s been going!!

There is nothing spiteful. I am simply publishing what you have written, and admitted you have written.”

The emails I sent to Peck have got nothing to do with you or your forum. You posting them despite that is the spiteful and vindictive part, you dense twat. Anyone neutral with an ounce of intelligence can see exactly what you’re doing.

Marco, you wrote those malicious and vindictive things.”

Not to you I didn’t, and that’s the whole point! What are you, Peck’s personal guardian? What has whatever I sent him got to do with you?

All I wrote was “watch your back”, that’s the full extent of my “malicious and vindictive” remarks to you!!! You can interpret that how you wish.

“Marco. You threatened an innocent woman and her young son. Do you not understand the ramifications of that? The emails were passed to us by legitimate means. we were given permision to publish them.”

I’ll ask you again… What business is that of you or your forum whether you were given permission to post it or not???

Peck is big enough and ugly enough to fight his own battles himself surely? Do you have to wipe his arse too when he has a shit or wipe his d*ck after he w*nks off to a panty site?

Marco wake up and look in a Mirror.”

I think you should do that every time you think that you’re not a spiteful and vindictive w*nker. I run a busy and successful forum, unlike yours, interacting daily with people of different personalities from all over the world and encounter no problems whatsoever. I couldn’t do that if my “reputation was poor” or I was the person you think I am. Look at some of the comments we get from our members, and I am a big part of AOS. It’s only a small minority of d*ckheads like you that give me grief!!!!!!!!

Feel free now to write more shit to you heart’s content. Over and out.

Since when has this forum been in competition with others? The "toytown forum" jibes are like someone boasting "mines is bigger than yours".....playground stuff. Marco appears to see his forum as not something to inform and entertain but more like something to boast about, an ego boost.

TBH i couldn't care less if this forum is bigger or smaller than the rest. Our members enjoy posting here and so do i and thats all that matters.
    Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)

From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eddie spaghetti View Post
    TBH i couldn't care less if this forum is bigger or smaller than the rest. Our members enjoy posting here and so do i and thats all that matters.
    I'll go for that Eddie
    Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsaw View Post
    I'll go for that Eddie
    Cheers choppers.

From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)

Well what was the outcome, did you put the police on him or decide to let it drop?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by eddie spaghetti View Post
    Since when has this forum been in competition with others? The "toytown forum" jibes are like someone boasting "mines is bigger than yours".....playground stuff. Marco appears to see his forum as not something to inform and entertain but more like something to boast about, an ego boost.

well done mate , put his stuff up every time ,

then get the feed invloved .

we certainly enjoy posting a lot more recently!!!! of course .
    jazzbass

It so it carries on, this is an email I have just received from the lunatic!

You're so !!!!ing blind, pig-headed and blinkered it's untrue! Look in the mirror OLD MAN and see the most egocentric prick in the world staring right back at you!!!!

I don't give a flying !!!! how many losers of your idiotic mentality are sending you emails. Why the !!!! should I be remotely interested???

Bye bye, Dunn... See ya, don't ever wanna be ya! Anyone would have more credibility than old duffer like you

P.S By the way, you need to do lots more Tai-Chi to lose that spare tyre round your waist, you fat baldy old !!!!!

Charming

I see your system removes the swear words, but they were there all right, every !!!! was C or an F word.

Richard
    Last edited by Richard Dunn; 13th July 2009 at 16:14.

Aye he's pure class init.

hijesus this chap is bonkers , but also very offensive , just keep utting his stuff up prehaps he might become shamed , i doubt it , any way you are i suppose lways going to get peeps that are un hinged ,

saounds like a bit of a sad person,
    thankfully in hear all the peeps we regularly hear from are genuine sort of chaps and girls.

hope you dont get affected by the threats ,

i should emagine a copy to the feeds every time as well .

we get these sorts in education to from time to time .

especially if you are trying to do your job etc.

regards
    to you
    jazz .

Richard.....Dont listen to him, everybody knows Tai-chi's rubbish for weight loss, its really for mental health issues and good well being.
    How ironic.......

Scott, Master Dunn is a Qigong master, bit more than Tai Chi

I prefer Tetley.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Scott, Master Dunn is a Qigong master, bit more than Tai Chi
    He should learn Kung Fu instead..

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    I prefer Tetley.

Twinnings here....proper posh like

Quote Originally Posted by Roksoff View Post
    Don't you mean Fu Kung?
    Coincidences - Gods way of reminding you that he's here.

I'm sorry but i had to laugh out loud. How sad (or desperate) can you get? This guy is unbelievable. Talk about throwing your toys out the pram.

Oh talking of going bald, i noticed that a certain person also had a rapidly thinning head of hair.

Just got back from teaching my Luton class to find this latest addition in my inbox.

....and you're most certainly a total fruitcake with a serious psychiatric disorder. You are unquestionably in need of urgent medical attention. How your wife copes living with a nutcase, God only knows. She has my deepest sympathy!!!

Basically I was one of the first members of AofS but soon got pissed off with with Mr Mussolini strutting the forum with anyone elses opinions being bullied, so told him and the other owners what I thought and got booted off. I have posted since on PFM and for some reason Mr Mussolini decided he should invite me back as I am a "man after his own heart" well he found out different, after reading the posts here and his behaviour and violent threats and bullying he just deserved very severe piss taking, so that is what he got, so now I am booted again and I am the subject of his hate mail

OK, I can be a cantankerous awkward sod but I don't live on the same planet as this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roksoff View Post
    Too old for that, 62 this year, anyway Tai-Chi Chuan (taijiquan) is the famous one where old gits beat up young sprogs And yes when done correctly Tai-Chi Chuan is martial Chi-Kung (Qigong)

But mostly now it is done for health with old gits just wobbling around, so its true martial roots are largely lost, but my teacher in Shanghai who sadly died last year was one of the few left with the whole knowledge, so I can still throw young sprogs around.

For those who are interested www.art-of-energetics.com

Closed Thread