+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miles Daves

Default Miles Daves

1.50 for 3 workin steamin relaxin

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...d=237128524897

BP has left the building

nice one

Default new tunes good recordings too.

juat got the new chick corea album , 2 disks very good nice sound as well , i dot like the low action sound bass thing but the playing etc is good, the piano is in tune!!! for once , and stays in tune,.

disk two for me is very good , es[ecially the track no drums, it will give a good system , some thing to work on , .

also old re issuse , coltrain assecioin , very good, even be fore it starts it got potential as its got two bass players on id, nice old sound recording, i like it ,

any jazz heads i would say treat your self and get em both , not the easiest listen , but good, for the most part ,

regards
    jb .

well up datw the corea album , nice two disk thing , mind you if any one else has it i woudl be interested in you views about the track space circus , it soudns like a matering mess to me , in many mnay way
    just have a listen to the drum track and it starts of ok , but ends up butchered to hell and backs compressed to hell , and the bass drum sound get s lost totally at one point!!!! once again m could be good but soulnds like shit in the end, i give up at a times, trying to get good recodings/mastering , the live tracks do much better by and large .
    regards

jb .

+ Reply to Thread