+ Reply to Thread

Thread: busted needle, clumsey f'''KER

Unhappy busted needle, clumsey f'''KER

WEL I HAVE GONE AND DONE IT , I CAUGHTTHE NEEDle ON MY DECK A NICE NEW goldring 2300 thing, a big spend for me last year , its gone, comleatly snapped of , i was trying to tidy up my bloody leads, so big lesson learnt , then,leave the bloody cover down .

so i am on the scrounge guys, i need a compleate cheap thing , or prehaps even a free thing!! i know its a cheeky bugger but i am compleatly busted , some fucker ran in to my car last week and didnt leave a not etc, ,

so a ortofon cheap thing eventhe basic thing to get em started, the om5, anything, actually,

upto a max of £30 , i bloody gave a couple of these waya a few years ago to pals etc, as i was moving up the ladder,

welli have well and trully fell of the thing at the moment,

i hvae the body obviously and will look at a much later date to put a cheap needle in the thing , ..

i used to like the old sure eliptical things, but at the moment i will be glad od anything to get me going , ..

regards
    hopefully

jazz bass.
    Last edited by jazzbass; 18th February 2012 at 23:31. Reason: shit typing no p's

I think ive got an Audio Technica cheapo somewhere Ritchie. You can have it if you like.
    Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)

From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)

hiya

that would be great , i will pm my address

i also amawaire i owe you 20 beer vouchers and have a shelf still to pick up,

regards

jazzbass

+ Reply to Thread