+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reat jazz gig breaker brothers tribute,with one of the brothers fife

Default reat jazz gig breaker brothers tribute,with one of the brothers fife

well i ment to post this, but i am puzzeled seems not many going to this,

the scottish national jazz orchestra this sunday at adam smith playes a great set of breaker brother tracks with the trumpet breaker as guest , he was a serious player still is , modern funk jazz,

it should be a good evening, adam smith theatre in kirkaldy fife, the tickets are very reasonable , and no booking fee, actually to give fife it due they dont take the various booking fees unlike some other fife theatres ,

also some of the glasgow venues are charging 4 quid on a 20 pound ticket, some charge even if you pick up , robbing baaaarstards .

anyway ,
    am going and a couple of guys from manchester are also comming along for the show!! the tickets are that reasonable .

the band is led by mr tommy smith a fife scottish based sax jazzer ,

regards
    jazzbass

more jazz nights , i was at tommy smiths jazz gig last night at thecarnegie hall in dunfermline , it was a great show, i actually really liked most of the tunes,

any way also going to the same venue tueesday for piano gig tiegran, he comes highly recommended i get the feeling he can also be a bit , musical crazy , my sort of thing , i feel , so i am going to get my thermals out , the bloody hall can be rather cold, sadly the coffe is a bit like hot mud as well ,

any way

its literally down the road , so i will look forward to a night out at the jazz again , .

regards

jb

+ Reply to Thread