+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jazz album good modern thing chick corea

Default jazz album good modern thing chick corea

just a few tunes from this great double album today

corea,clark and white a double album
    made 2011 , i believe, i hope someof you might try it and enjoy it , its not the easiest listen at times , i bet it would sound very good indeed on the proff big speakers , his nice new things, . mind you i have it playing via a 20 watt sony amp in to my bands jbl pa speakers nice 15 inch bass and a 21 inch horn with i believe a two inch voice coil , so its plenty loud i would say !!!

not hif i knwo but i should say there are probably plenty who would enjoy the tunes , speakers areplonked on the floor tilted up on a couple of reels of gaffa tape.

i wonder if any one else in hear ever got the christian mc bride live at the club album i recommeded a good while ago , . i had it on last night , some great playing as well .

i am off the the yello jackets gig in fife soon , looking forward to i t, i am really hoping they bring there own sound system and mixing person , .

fingers crosssed .

funny i say the yellow jackets in america , grenwich village many many years ago informal club gig it cost me about 20 dollars in , and tickets for the band know are about 20 so good value i would say ,also council halls bookings thankfully dont have the booking fee tax / i still dont know how we all put up with the fooking booking fee

whoops must calm down ,
    jb

Its a mash up of various Return to Forever tunes.

Fantastic band.

Get "Where Have I Known You Before." Its a belter.
    20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon

i know , i love it , lots of great playing,

i will look out the other album ,.

regards to you

hope you got your job stuff sorted , sounded like a tricky situation , i was in a simelar sort of place a while ago , mind you i havent got any transferable skills sadly , .

regards

how about the yellow jackets gig ?? in fife do you fancy it , ?

jb

+ Reply to Thread