+ Reply to Thread

Thread: part time admin person project fife area barouqe music kids etc, .

Default part time admin person project fife area barouqe music kids etc, .

as per the title I am looking to set up a music venture and to start with I would like to get some one a few hours and give me a hand to find and fill in various applications etc, basic pay but can be fitted in around any personal times, evening etc, .

I don't have too many details but if any one has skills in admin and developing simple project work , I would be happy to hear form you , I will be trying for Scottish arts funding and also other local places,

it could lead to a lot more , also a fee for any work we can secure aprox 30 for each completed booking.

its a baroque string band a pro thing , but with some tie in with school local authoritys etc, and perhaps social services and I would love to get young children with various challenges .

I know it sounds like a terrible thing to try tofly , but it might just be a great event.

I am terrible with technology , websites face book etc, so also need a hand setting these up . payed of course.

regard
    jb .

I could volunteer my 18 year old daughter, but she won't be back until Friday, see what other offers you get.

this might be a option , but obviously I would need to speak to her, it not rocket science, it might be the sort of thing a young person might be intrested in try out, but it isn't glamorous in any way , it would in blocks of time probably 6 hours or so at a time to see how it goes then set a few things up and let it run from there.
    , I have done this before with a couple of things over the years , setting out timetable and tasks etc, just needs a good organiser , I have also a lady at work a cleaner who is also interested but not sure she is up on the computer sending forms , etc,

eventually there might well be paying /moving money around just basic stuff, but I am sure your daughter would not have any problems with this

its sort of arts admin and finding places to apply for grants, if it worked out she might enjoy it earn some cash.

sadly I am not in the getting gigs line at the moment , my last lady who helped me was quiet good at finding our band gigs, she was very task driven as she liked to payment for each gig she did a lot at night at home ,she had a database of thousands of places,

sadly her personal life went a bit off the rails and she moved back to Ireland.

I might ask at the Scottish princes trust as well as various music /social service type places.

I am very busy next week , but I would be happy to hear form your daughter for more details .I will send them , pm .

jb

+ Reply to Thread