+ Reply to Thread

Thread: advice ,if you have a view

Smile advice ,if you have a view

so I am seriously thinking of trying to get my bloody paper work on to a little 7 inch tablet thing to try to keep my various teacher stuff , up to date , registrations , lesson plans etc, so I was wondering if any one in hear has tried one of the little cheap 60 jelly bean tablets, for this sort of thing , I know I shoult get a ipad , but as usual funds are limited , and I just need a little thing to get things done, I have a ipod with the latest e mail , web , but its too small for me , actually I use it for me tunes, .

I thought a little tablet with a 20 gig card plenty, .

the other thing is a mate miok , but might be selling a nice little Samsung basic 10 inch note book but not sure about it also I would need to buy some softwear to run on the thing .
    regards

jb

Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet seems to be quite good Ritchie. The cheap Chinese ones you pay for what you get. Google nexus 7 also good but getting expensive.

I will look at that had also thought about the google thing ,

jb .

get a second hand ipad 2 around 200 but perfect for what you want it, sell it in a year and i bet you'll still get 150+ for it, not as expensive as it seems. (16GB wifi only model will be more than enough unless you want lots of music and video) other than that, the samsung or google nexus should be considered, but they feel cheaply made compared to the iPad.

It's also easy enough to get spare parts for the ipad if you crack the screen etc, I cracked the screen on my ipad2 fixed it for around 50, myself, and it's now doing sterling service with chopsaw.

The thing with ipad Richard is the amount of programmes available for making and mixing music, tuners, sequencers etc

+ Reply to Thread