+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The post any subject for when there isn't a thread thread

Si, I'll wait and see if it arrives intact - no point paying for parts for a broken amp.

Blog Entries

Which courier has it gone with Gary?
    Si.

UPS, booked through Pharos Parcel. They haven't let me down before and have always delivered the next day but given the late collection I'm not holding my breath.

Hmm, sold an LP on ebay to a bloke in Erskine. Day two and still no payment so will someone pop over and shake him upside down.

Dangle him over the Erskine Bridge. lol

I'll send the boys round

Thanks. I'm not too bothered if I have to relist it as it didn't fetch much. Trouble with me is I'm too honest and thorough in the description - puts folk off but I know full well what it's like to receive a record described as nm or ex that goes snap, crackle and pop and/or makes the cart seasick.
    Last edited by TIU; 25th February 2015 at 14:19.

Has he said he doesn't it yet, some people aren't that quick, if he hasn't paid in 3 days send him invoice again, if still no payment 3 days after that tell him if you don't hear from him you will be firing a nonpaying bidder claim to get your fees back and relist record, it's a pain, some pay instantly, some don't, but give him a chance.

I haven't done anything yet except send the invoice after the auction ended. Ebay's system will automatically send a reminder after three days, I don't need to invoice him again. Maybe he's waiting for end of month and payday, mind it's only 8 quid plus postage FCOL.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    I haven't done anything yet except send the invoice after the auction ended. Ebay's system will automatically send a reminder after three days, I don't need to invoice him again. Maybe he's waiting for end of month and payday, mind it's only 8 quid plus postage FCOL.
    I hate tardy payers, I mean ffs how hard is it to pay, they bid for the product, so one would assume they have the dosh, or do these people go to supermarket buy a trolley full of goods, get cashier to ring them up and then say 'can you hold that for a couple of days and I'll be back to pay for it' I know there are exceptional circumstances but in your case WTF?? Some right knobs around.

I always pay as soon as I've won an item if I'm at the computer. I have the app on my phone now so can probably do it that way too. It only takes a few clicks. I think some people click the bid now but don't really want the item, maybe it's a new form of tourettes.

Blog Entries

I don't like the app. I have the real deal on my phone and it's all fine and dandy, works just like it does on my mac at home. I don't usually pay for stuff on my phone though. I wait until I get home and do that on the mac with a hard wired connection.
    Si.

I'm very annoyed now. Firstly, I waited a week for the auction to run and ended up with a disappointing result. Secondly, I'm now in limbo until some arse decides to pay or not. Ebay can be a long drawn out process and for one low cost item it's not worth it. But if I listed stuff on Amazon and discogs (which I have done) you wait forever for a sale, plus you have to give the stuff away with the cheapest price in order for people to want it.

Blog Entries

I think sellers get a terribly bad deal on eBay now and I just don't sell anything there anymore unless it's cash on collection. Very true too that most people nowadays want everything for the least amount possible. I think that has a lot to do with the minimum wage, zero hours contracts etc. Everything in this country has been pretty much plundered to the bare minimum by those with the powers
    Si.

I dont do man flu or any of that shite , heed down and get on wi it is me. However , lol , after a month or two of tests, ecgs , bloods , xrays blah blah blah , I had an angiogram today.
    My fucking right wrist is giving me some serious bollox and I'm on single digit left hand typing.

Whinge over, move on.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KB1 View Post
    My fucking right wrist is giving me some serious bollox
    Stop bashing the bishop mate. Your wrist will be ok in a few days

Seriously though what's up Keith, you got arthritis or something? I had an angioedaema middle of last year and I had to stop taking anti inflammatories. I have it in my wrists as well and they became so bloody painful. I read that a good gulp of extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed with no heat used in the manufacture has as much anti inflammatory properties as 200mg of ibuprofen. I've been supping the stuff three times a week for the last five or six weeks and the pain has gone from my wrists and thumbs.
    Si.

Blimey Si, you must be nicely marinating inside. Can we put you on the barby in the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Chops54 View Post

Seriously though what's up Keith, you got arthritis or something?
    My ticker is fucked Si !. One main artery is doing nigh on nowt the cardio bloke said it looks like its been so since birth ( gawd knows how he knows that ). Second main artery has narrowed quite a lot but the third is ok , bonus lol. So I've got to have a stent bolted in at some time. I've been getting strange spasms in my chest since last summer so I decided to go to the quacks as twas bugging me as to what twas. I went to the quacks , erm , about 6 weeks ago lol.
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

Blog Entries

Bloody hell Keith, that's not good mate. A good friend has had a couple of stents put in. He's in the pink now lol. Sorry Keith, I couldn't resist that but I must say I've never seen him looking so well. Let us know how you get on won't you.
    Si.

Sorry to hear of your health worries Keith. I have a younger brother who had two stents fitted and he's fine now. They went in through his wrist, god knows how they do it.

+ Reply to Thread