+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me a guinea pig for The Cartridgeman" Musicmaster"cartridge the Classic & Classic LE replacement

Default Me a guinea pig for The Cartridgeman" Musicmaster"cartridge the Classic & Classic LE replacement

Yesterday I sent Len Gregory aka The Cartridgeman an email telling him how pleased I am with the Music Maker Classic cartridge with Sapphire cantilever he sold me under his new for old scheme, in the email I detailed the improvements over my previous Music Makers. As in this entry http://thecrossovernetwork.co.uk/for...quot-Cartridge

His reply was unexpected

Hello John;
    I thought you’d like it – you are saying (and hearing) all the right things. Now I’ll let you into a secret; you have been one of my ‘guinea pigs’ if you will, it has cost me more than it did you, but it was worth it. The cartridge you are using is indeed a new model, not yet on general release, , and I would like you to carry on evaluating it for a month or so longer, this unit the "Musicmaster" is going to replace both the Classic and Classic LE.

Best wishes

Leonard

TCM Ltd.
    Vat. Reg.no. 802-4944-42
    co.reg.no. 4451444

Nice!!!

+ Reply to Thread