+ Reply to Thread

Thread: edinburgh airport parking drop off rip off,

Default edinburgh airport parking drop off rip off,

so just asking in hear does any one know how to avoid getting ripped of for a hours parking at the airport, shirley is dropping me off, but likes to come in for a cuppa, its a very very confussing lay out, we got well stung last time, this time i rang up about the tram , 1 km from the station 5 EACH SINGLE, !!!!

jesus they dont make things easy , also tram hst a help line is not really about trams or any help at all,, just a ahng on while i look it up in another part of the building !!!!< i must take a chill pill,

regards #

jb ,

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbass View Post
    so just asking in hear does any one know how to avoid getting ripped of for a hours parking at the airport, shirley is dropping me off, but likes to come in for a cuppa, its a very very confussing lay out, we got well stung last time, this time i rang up about the tram , 1 km from the station 5 EACH SINGLE, !!!!

jesus they dont make things easy , also tram hst a help line is not really about trams or any help at all,, just a ahng on while i look it up in another part of the building !!!!< i must take a chill pill,

regards #

jb ,
    Your perfectly correct Richie, when you say "they don't make things easy".... They've got you by your wallet EVERY time....

Shirley either needs to DROP YOU OFF and forget about the coffee, or you stump up for the coffee AND the parking. The very best you can do for free is ten minutes "drop off" at the long stay car park. Even ten minutes would cost you a 1 if she drops you at the terminal!!!

See: http://www.edinburghairport.com/edin...arking/dropoff

Go for a coffee at the Queens Crossing on the south side of the bridge and then get "dropped off" for free at the airport long stay.

Good luck,

G.
    You can only be young once, but you can be immature for ever.....

They used to do the "Free" drop off at Leeds Bradford Airport, but they soon cottoned onto the potential lost revenue, so you now cannot even drop off for free, so be aware it will be coming to an airport near you soon, make the most of it.
    Garrard 301 with SME 3012, Garrard 401 with PU7 both in slate plinths, Puresound P10, Highphonics SUT, Glasshouse TVC Passive Pre, Bel Canto Set 40 (845 power amp), Tannoy GRF Memory`s

Airports are a ripoff, and there is no way round it I'm afraid, go for a coffee in town, then get her to drop u at the long stay as Gordon says. I have to park there frequently, I often fly the afternoon before, so park car in multi story, pick up the next day at 6 ish cost 70 fast track is another 35 more, just to park on ground floor.

thanks guys , help me get things straight , but jesus , another example of fook the customer over , but yes a pound drive through , in the end, . I wonder if the proff is still selling legal drugs, I know he started up again , !!!! he has gotta make a living, but 70 pounds parking , I suppose the company picks up the tab and we all pay in the end, !!! we need the pills I know , I mean the last time I was in hospital I was glad of a few pain killers etc, .

hope you and the family are all well, still enjoying your tunes,as well , rich

Yes Ritchie, back selling 'legal drugs' or as we prefer to call it 'medicine'

+ Reply to Thread