+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodwood Festival Of Speed ticket.

Default Goodwood Festival Of Speed ticket.

Hi guys.

Owing to a close mate having to pull out of the Goodwood Festival of Speed weekend next week (25th - 28th June) due to illness, I have a single weekend ticket up for grabs.
    This ticket covers Thursday through to Sunday with grandstand access for all days and cost 260.

For travellers, there is also weekend accommodation booked at the Chichester university campus, which is a ten minute drive from the event. This accommodation is for Thu/Fri/Sat nights, including breakfast and cost 150 inclusive.

In the hope that this ticket can be used and not wasted at this late date, I'm sure the price may be negotiable, although my pal would obviously like to recoup as much of his outlay as possible.

The prices quoted ARE the prices that were paid. 260 covers, as described, the whole weekend package, including daily grandstand entry. These tickets are now unavailable (and probably have been for some time), as are the Saturday and Sunday tickets. Todays Goodwood website quotes: Thursday tickets available, Friday tickets "limited" and nil for Sat & Sun. Friday daily ticket comes up at 51 for the day (Grandstand entry would be extra IIRC).

If someone who has to travel is prepared to pay the full ticket price, the accommodation price could be thrown in as a freebie. (for an absolutely amazing and brilliant weekend).

If anyone has an interest in this ticket please PM me at your earliest opportunity.

Many thanks,

Gordon
    Last edited by WullieD20; 22nd June 2015 at 10:29.
    You can only be young once, but you can be immature for ever.....

Ticket now sold......
    You can only be young once, but you can be immature for ever.....

+ Reply to Thread