+ Reply to Thread

Thread: three littel feet or cheesys balls !!!

Default three littel feet or cheesys balls !!!

I was very kindly given a set of cheesys custom made little cups and balls, just wondering what people have thought noticed about using them under a cd deck I have also been using a sett of the three little russ Andrews cones things, and again cannot say I have really noticed to much but prehapss a little settiling of the sound in a bit bigger space, but this might just be me emagining things, I cannot get my little bass rack in to this new rack set up , I did notice some sort of difference when using the russ Andrews balsa wood thing, the difference I seemed to like , I know also its a rather strange thing , and others say its all tosh , but there you go ,

I do understand in some ways it all works in moving energy and perhaps mains transformer vibrations away and through devices more efficiently , etc, regards rich

well I seemed to have answered my own question , I have decided to keep the three little cups and balls in the system , its very wobbly, but I have a sting album , I cannot listen to genrally as it sounds too compressed to my ears and way these little things under the cd player seem to help things along a bit, but hears another thing, I have it playing and not very loud at all you can clearly feel the case work vibrating in the cd box I am going to look at getting it damped might even try some gaffa and some sort of rubber stuff, ! but fro know I got my cup of tea on top of it ,

every thing is plonked on top of my nice tall cherry wood open stand , it was all on a nice parker knowle g plan thing before I wonder if the 70.s stand was actually better at transmitting less from the speakers in to the units , /?? , it can be all fun and games ,,jb
    the sting album is ten summer tales ,

My dad used to have cups and balls, He did tricks with them.

+ Reply to Thread