+ Reply to Thread

Thread: smaller speakers heybrook hb150

Default smaller speakers heybrook hb150

A nice set of these , work as they should , black finnish , only issue is one of the dust caps inthe centre is missing does not effect the sound at all , nice little speakers plenty of volume in them , gotta be worth 40 pounds, grills are good condition , also a nice big modern sony receiver sony 780 special edition model 70 watts per channel, 5 channels , I have been using it a straight stereo and good tunner loads of inputs, remote as well , a nice mosfett uk tunned thing good sounding and also has a very usable phono with remote 60 to go nice silver no scratches to speak of all controls fine , heavy but could post prehaps.

Jb dunfermline .

still for sale , all the above open to offers, also celestion little 73 mission speakers work great no issues, make a fine little system, 20 the pair,

cycrus fm radio with remote works perfectly, great sounding radio , the latest version of these was nearly 350 pound I seem to rember, . any way 35 and you pay the postage , its in very good condition has the grey sort of flock finnish on it , usuall half size box, .

moving on a load of bass amps and pa equipment, keyboard amps some older stuff, but all perfectly usable , indeed used by me , all working fine and looked after, mostly for pit band work or shows, small gigs etc, .

technics mash player working fine, slp277a , 20 I will look out the remote, . it sound rather good to my ears, .

large sony ss s51 three way 12 inch bass fantastic speakers , I have don't have the room for all this stuff, full big sound plenty of detail as well, this range used carbocon in its speakers they sound good . quality units , usuall 1980 quality sony stuff. 150 . come and hear them.

also other sony G4 three way with 10 inch bass , another quality set, I am not sure what to say these are I think very good modern sounding and full range, offers , interest please message me , old big cabs brown ok condition ,.

Richard

+ Reply to Thread