+ Reply to Thread

Thread: digital in box advice etc

Default digital in box advice etc

So I am still needing some programme to load in my live wav files mostly via line and then chop up to make a cd , I used to have a old set up that worked , but lost the computer, if any one has anything to sell or suggestions , I have also a old but never used yamaha aw16g , its so complicated , I have a small tablet 200 gig thing would like to use it but then I will need advice about hooking up a stand alone cd burner, I still cannot for the life me work out how to burn cds from my big home computer its a windows thing , I know it can burn cds but I am stuck any one in my part of scotland got a bit of time to show me ! Happy to bring along few beers . I have also a rather nice alesis master deck recorder thing , but its also complicated , perhaps I can get a music studio package to use , regards rich ,

Might be able to get a basic usb interface they seem cheap enough ,
    Last edited by eddie spaghetti; 3rd February 2016 at 14:44. Reason: Spelling

There used to be a number of free shareware packages available that were basic but allowed you to edit wav files. You could try googling free wave editors Ritchie or you could get a trial version of one if you only need it for a short time.

Audacity will let you edit WAV's and whatnot, easy enough to use.

If you want something that does it in a more pretty way then use something like Sound Forge.

+ Reply to Thread