+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newbie saying hello

Default Newbie saying hello

Just been blowing the dust off my turntable and the music collection, not really had the time for a few years to do much serious listening - thought I'd better return to the music before it's too late.

Looks like my Nottingham Interspace might need some help so hoping to visit j7 very soon for him to work some magic to the turntable and the rega arm.

Cheers

Welcome. Get that nice deck up and running sharpish.

Hi. Welcome to the forum. J7 should be able to fettle it no problem.

Hi, what's your name? Hope you have time to stick around and contribute, we're a friendly bunch.

Is yours the plain plinth or this special finish?

interspace-01.gif
    Last edited by TIU; 29th March 2016 at 22:09.

Hope to contribute, my deck is blue on black. I've had the deck for several years from new but has not been used recently and will now be in my home office (the loft), lots of albums and 45s that need playing.
    Robin

Hi Robin and welcome on board.

Nice deck mate, I had a spacedeck with space arm for years and I loved it, only changed because I fancied a change LOL.

You don't mention where in the country you are.

Andy
    Garrard 301 with SME 3012, Garrard 401 with PU7 both in slate plinths, Puresound P10, Highphonics SUT, Glasshouse TVC Passive Pre, Bel Canto Set 40 (845 power amp), Tannoy GRF Memory`s

Hi Andy, west of Scotland

I had a clue when Robin said he was going to visit J7. That guy attracts a lot of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmcin626 View Post
    Hope to contribute, my deck is blue on black. I've had the deck for several years from new but has not been used recently and will now be in my home office (the loft), lots of albums and 45s that need playing.
    Robin
    I still have a few cases of 45s. Remember the arms that held a stack of 45s and they would drop down and play automatically?

Yes had one of those record players in my youth, don't think they were classed as turntables though. I have a couple of boxes of soul 45s I wish playing - most of them are not available for downloading.

+ Reply to Thread