+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: System re-vamp ?

Basic math , as stated I reject the accuracy of your not so random sample for the reasons explained .

there is a BIN pair on ebay for 350 . Perhaps I should have said between 250-350.

Thank you for your opinions, all will be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Quinn View Post
    Basic math , as stated I reject the accuracy of your not so random sample for the reasons explained .

there is a BIN pair on ebay for 350 . Perhaps I should have said between 250-350.
    Can I have a link? I can't find the listing.

Sorry about the OT Robin.

This is not the model I was talking about.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bowers-Wil...QAAOSwAKxWWvNS

I was referring to these, the CDM2 SE, as the OP stated he had.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bowers-Wil...0AAOSwpzdWql-l
    Last edited by TIU; 1st April 2016 at 13:11.

Oops you are indeed correct .

Thank you .

I would now change my opinion to I have absolutely no idea what you will get for them on ebay but FFS do not sell them collection only

At the moment my turntable is with J7, having the arm upgraded. Spent the last week or so looking on the various forums seeing what's for sale and is flavor of the month, all very interesting. I will probably still change the Copland for something newer - been reading up on NVA - interesting - I will try stay with a good integrated amp trying to keep things neat and tidy, will need a new equipment rack - hint if you have one you are looking to move on. After that will look at the speakers and also getting a decent sound from my MacBook.

I have the turntable back from J7, great service thanks John, will start listening over the weekend - then decide on any changes but at the moment - everything is showing a bit a age just like me, so it might be time for a few changes.

+ Reply to Thread