+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cannon eos m nice red , as new for sale

Smile cannon eos m nice red , as new for sale

So I brought this nearly 18 months ago for a project I have receipts for 220 , ,it is new not a return or anything , I have taken about a dozen pic on it, the reson I havent before had a propper camera is because I dont use one , so this is in the box etc all the bits nice flash etc , you will see when you look at it in flesh , any way , need to move it on so selling for 175 ,I am happy to post but would rather collection , I am told by several people who know a bit about photography its a good camera ,
    I am in dunfermline , fie , the red colour really looks great I payed a little bit more for it, and I am a jazzer who normally doesent give much thought to these things , very pritty, it takes fantastic videos as well with propper audio controls, I have a nice audio techinica mic also new for sale to use with it, stereo condenser thing very nice, jb.

Is it a DSLR? What lens is with it?

Yes it's the standard eos m , it's got the standard bigger lens on it I will look at it , but it's not the small I think there called the pancake , any way just the as standard kit , it has the later firm wear on it , it was on it from the factory the very first issue you had to up load it etc , not this one it was later in the run , so it works fine , I did two little 5 min short videos on it for a baroque string band , but we never moved with it , the videos looked fantastic to me on a big telly , and proper 16 bit sound as well , lovely , .i am in Dunfermline Fife , jb

Whoops it's the eos m ,the prof in hear also has one it was what prompted me to get on really his pics are fantastic , the train ones and his dogs.

Is it this one but with a red body?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-EOS-C...ds=canon+eos+m

Any pics of it Ritchie? You have a camera there lol
    Last edited by TIU; 28th July 2016 at 15:35.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    Is it this one but with a red body?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-EOS-C...ds=canon+eos+m

Any pics of it Ritchie? You have a camera there lol

It's not an SLR, it's a Mirrorless, it has the same size sensor as a canon 70D, the lenses are interchangeable like an SLR, the pics are very very good, AF is great too, ok it's not SLR good in response, or even in lens quality, but it's above compacts and iPhones, takes a pretty decent snap too. Since selling my SLR it's all I have, the 'kit' lens is OK but it's a bit slow, the camera deserves better, the little flash is a peach and way above what is normally built into cameras of this size. For general snaps it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    It's not an SLR, it's a Mirrorless, it has the same size sensor as a canon 70D, the lenses are interchangeable like an SLR, the pics are very very good, AF is great too, ok it's not SLR good in response, or even in lens quality, but it's above compacts and iPhones, takes a pretty decent snap too. Since selling my SLR it's all I have, the 'kit' lens is OK but it's a bit slow, the camera deserves better, the little flash is a peach and way above what is normally built into cameras of this size. For general snaps it's great.

Thank you very much prof for you detailed input , I forgot to mention the mirror less aspect , hope you are all very well and life's treating you well , still enjoying your tunes as well , regards. Ritchie

+ Reply to Thread