+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Had me arm twisted.

Default Had me arm twisted.

Hello to everyone on TCN. I have sent my RB 250 for a rewire and cartridge for a clean to J7 so thought I might as well join here. I know everyone posts on here about the success of Johnnie's work so I'm hoping I'll be no different. I have just had an email from J7 of the before and after photos of the stylus, quite amazing the build up of gunge even though I clean it. I normally post on HFS and a little on PFM and Wigwam so will try to post on here as well having previously looked at this site as a lurker.

Hi jy3 and welcome to this quiet neck of the woods. What's your first name? I presume jy could be your initials.

The names Dave, and yes at times it can be a quiet forum, that is of course when John R is not posting, (sorry John but you come across as a bit of a character even though we have never met) I guess too many members on here are busy listening to their well set up systems to be bothered with forums.

Quote Originally Posted by jy3 View Post
    I guess too many members on here are busy listening to their well set up systems.
    Pah fook that for a game of soldiers. During the summer systems are just to be looked at to see how well the dust is building up. Winter ( cold shit weather ) is listening time.
    Ok, must carry on packing my case for another Cyprus trip, lifes a bassa innit.

Welcome to the forum Dave .
    Elitist scum vinyl owner

+ Reply to Thread