+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Linn LP-12 Sondek WTPaudio Corian Sub Chassis

Great price , half off Linns and VP s
    Wonder if i ask my friend wats cost for one if he laser cuts it, only holes in it and two threads of m3

/L
    Tangerine Audio Stiletto, Plateau, Skorpion, SME V ( D ), Dynavector DRT XV 1S, Linn Cirkus, Linn Radikal Klimax.
    https://www.linnarts.se

I am beginning to think a lot of the improvements folk hear when tinkering with the linn(or any TT for that matter)is partly due to basically the turntable being serviced while the tinkering is being done(ie things tightened up,suspension being fiddled with etc)and the owner being determined to hear an improvement:-being slightly physiological:-after spending so much time and possibly money things HAVE got to sound better! after all how could such things as one side of the felt mat or one side of the belt make such a vast miraculous difference to some,apart from being told they must by certain linn dealers,I would love to see results of a properly conducted double blind test involving some of these dealers,the linn lp12,a few other good TTs comparing them to a variety of master tapes if they are available to use!
    There was a similar test done in the early 80's(a double blind test comparing TTs)that was never published,it was blocked by a certain Scottish manufacturer because they questioned the results:-mainly because the fav tt of that test was a technics not one made by them!

If you remove your hi-fi so you can clean the room and vac underneath it, it always sounds better when it goes back!

I have invested in Linn Cotton BudsŪ. My ears are now......?

IIRC there was a review of a product to glug out your ears in a What Hi-Fi magazine in the 90's.

Did their writers use it?

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    Did their writers use it?
    There was probably no need Gary as they were tone deaf

+ Reply to Thread