+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US election

Unhappy US election

Can the USA ever again complain about any other country having a lunatic as the leader?

Will he come up with better than this?

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

Trump is a shrewd guy. Might be interesting to see how things pan out.
    Last edited by eddie spaghetti; 9th November 2016 at 18:27.

The whole rotten system is a shambles. It needs a kick in the arse and Clinton wasn't the women that was going to do that.

DJT has lot of responsibility on his shoulders. Lets hope he doesn't fuck up.

Wonder if Hilary will end up in jail now.
    20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by eddie spaghetti View Post
    Trump is a shrewd guy. Might be interesting to see how things pan out.
    problem is he seemed to regard the campaign as a reality show he was starring in,I hope he doesn't regard the presidency as one too

Quote Originally Posted by steve195527 View Post
    problem is he seemed to regard the campaign as a reality show he was starring in,I hope he doesn't regard the presidency as one too
    As Euan says, the whole system is rotten and in the hands of big business. Hilary Clinton would not have been the one to shake it up. Trump is a billionaire and doesn't need the money.

As Euan says, the whole system is rotten and in the hands of big business. Hilary Clinton would not have been the one to shake it up. Trump is a billionaire and doesn't need the money.
    so actually putting the presidency into the hands of one of the leaders of big business is the way to sort things out?one who actually refused to release his tax returns,which is normal for anybody standing for election,and who has imported and used Chinese steel whilst campaigning about the way American workers(steelworkers) were being shafted by that same cheap steel,sorry but I think he will use the next four years as a business opportunity,I hope I am wrong but judging by his past record on how he treats folk I don't think I am

What I meant was that he won't be a puppet president like most of the recent presidents have been. He may well use it as a business opportunity, who knows, but at least he won't be in-effectual. He's a businessman at the end of the day. He talks a good sales line but did you really want Hilary Clinton as president? She hides behind a persona with other people puling the strings. Dishonest is what I call it. At least with Trump WYSIWYG.

Arnold S (can't spell his surname) was a Governor, Clint Eastwood was a Mayor. It was all acting a role, Americans don't know real life from acting. They behave like a camera is on them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    Arnold S (can't spell his surname) was a Governor, Clint Eastwood was a Mayor. It was all acting a role, Americans don't know real life from acting. They behave like a camera is on them all the time.
    Don't forget Ronald Reagan he became president, served 2 terms and was a B movie actor!

What I meant was that he won't be a puppet president like most of the recent presidents have been. He may well use it as a business opportunity, who knows, but at least he won't be in-effectual. He's a businessman at the end of the day. He talks a good sales line but did you really want Hilary Clinton as president? She hides behind a persona with other people puling the strings. Dishonest is what I call it. At least with Trump WYSIWYG.
    what you see is what you get with Trump?according to stats from his and Clintons campaigns 63% of things he said were pure lies compared to 14% for Clinton, neither figures are anything to be proud of if you want to be in charge of the most powerful country on earth but his are deplorable,mind you he possibly saw how us over here swallowed the lies and false promises in the referendum,both sides in that lied but the winning side was the one which told the most and biggest ones and made the biggest promises that couldn't be fulfilled!I did wonder why Trump had Farage visit,now it seems he may have been taking lessons on how to tell hard faced lies?
    Last edited by steve195527; 10th November 2016 at 00:35.

Don't forget Ronald Reagan he became president, served 2 terms and was a B movie actor!
    I can't think of Reagan without picturing him in Spitting Image.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    I can't think of Reagan without picturing him in Spitting Image.
    was that a puppet?I thought it was just another acting job for him

was that a puppet?I thought it was just another acting job for him
    Haha don,t make me laugh, Reagan was never a good enough actor to pull off the SI puppet convincingly

IT seems if you lie your pants off you win , Jesus kkk support him , etc and a chap on telly is telling us trump ha sent been racist , lie lie and more lies go donald

I woke up after a nice long nap and Trump is president!!!, they made a film version of The Simpsons without the humor WFT!

I suppose it wont be the first trump to leave a bad smell. He's just their latest puppet, the catch is who is pulling this ones strings?
    Last edited by davym; 11th November 2016 at 23:41.

+ Reply to Thread