+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R.I.P Greg Lake

Default R.I.P Greg Lake

Greg Lake of Emerson Lake and Palmer has died aged 69 from Cancer.

Only Carl Frederick Kendall Palmer left now. He was born in Handsworth in Birmingham.

2016 seems to have been a bad year for losing people in the music industry,or it may be just because it seems to be ones I grew up with and may not be worse than any other

Quote Originally Posted by steve195527 View Post
    2016 seems to have been a bad year for losing people in the music industry,or it may be just because it seems to be ones I grew up with and may not be worse than any other
    Does seem a bit like that, travelling to Nottingham this afternoon then they played, I believe in Father Xmas, cracking song, one of y all time favourites, will never get sick of it. RIP

On a brighter note, and one defying Dr Death, Kirk Douglas will be 100 tomorrow!

I have always thought that that and Happy Christmas War is over are the two best xmas records since they were released

I think it has been a bad year for losing some greats. Time catches up with everyone

I have always thought that that and Happy Christmas War is over are the two best xmas records since they were released
    Ha. . . The only two Christmas records I ever bought. Instantly loved the Greg Lake song and he is unfortunately another brilliant talent to 'cross the bar' in 2016.

R.I.P. Greg.
    You can only be young once, but you can be immature for ever.....

+ Reply to Thread