+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R.I.P George Michael

Unhappy R.I.P George Michael

George Michael was found dead at his home on xmas day,never liked his stuff with wham but his later stuff showed what a voice he had and his song writing talent,so in the last days of 2016 we lose 2 more from the music industry,that has got to be that last this year surely!

Very talented vocalist, and 53 is far far too young.

RIP George
    Garrard 301 with SME 3012, Garrard 401 with PU7 both in slate plinths, Puresound P10, Highphonics SUT, Glasshouse TVC Passive Pre, Bel Canto Set 40 (845 power amp), Tannoy GRF Memory`s

Rip George. Perhaps not the most wholesome life (some of the things he got up to where a bit suspect) but 53 is too young to die.

My bro modelled his sideburns after him

I was never a big fan of his solo career. Think the drugs and and booze finally caught up with him.

53 is a young age to die. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Rip George. Perhaps not the most wholesome life (some of the things he got up to where a bit suspect) but 53 is too young to die.
    that could be said of a lot of folk in the music industry:-normally young,loaded(if successful!)and a bit egomaniacal(goes with the job)and little common sense(also goes with the job!)I wonder what the beatles,elvis,stones etc got up to in the past that wasn't reported like it would be nowadays?

R.I.P George
    Sad 53 is too Young.

/ L
    Tangerine Audio Stiletto, Plateau, Skorpion, SME V ( D ), Dynavector DRT XV 1S, Linn Cirkus, Linn Radikal Klimax.
    https://www.linnarts.se

Not a fan of anything he did but RIP all the same. Any more? There's still time this year.

+ Reply to Thread