+ Reply to Thread

Thread: just asking number of shots info

Smile just asking number of shots info

So I have a nice cannon eos m but not a clue , so its been in the box since I got it but I need to look at how to use it even on auto, so I am going to use my little finepix s2750hd bridge thing, but there is some sort of counter on the fuji, it says 106 then 6070 and it seems to be the numbers on the pictures, so I got the camera used from a nice chap for 50 quid about 4 years ago , but I wonder is 6000 pictures mean the thing is on its last legs , I have taken about 30 pictures,, the camera is still in perfect condition , and works fine , I just use the auto setting , I dont think the chaap was trying to sell me a duffer , but maybe I sm too trusting, I cannot sem to get more than one point for the focus , I have seen other bridge cameras have several little green points on them , this actually works ok in side with no special lights, and cn lso be used with a little bit of zoom inside if needs. I am hoping prehaps later to get my cannon going and use it, but there is a reason I havent had a camera before, and I suppose its because I dont have much of a interest in finding thingd to picture, happy xmas to you all , jb

6k pictures is nothing to worry about, i reckon you have plenty life left Ritchie, as for your focus, my guess is you have it set on single focus point, there will be a way to turn this off, or choose another AF mode, like face detection or multiple focus points, might be called AF tracking or somesuch

on auto the canon should be a doddle to operate.

Yeah most cameras nowadays are rated up to 100000 actuations so 6k is nothing.

You don't do lots of selfies then like prof and eddie?

Default Thank guys

Thank you for your input, I was out today trying to take pictures ,I guess I just ain't really a pictures sort of chap , anyway it's quiet good to have a little look at new things ever once in a while, yes the little cannon eos m is I believe a good camera even in auto mode, funny , the auto thing comes up when people are using hand held recording devices and I know that setting the audio manually almost always gives better results but as with camera many don't understand things and go with auto levels etc, I seem in a very strange way to enjoy the iPad just as much for pictures ,!,! I have a iPad mini with the ability for roaming wifi crud sort of thing, regards rich

+ Reply to Thread