+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ipod touch ipad mini connecting leads etc

Default ipod touch ipad mini connecting leads etc

So I am just asking, I have bn looking around but not sure I have it, so I have a ipod touch about 6 years old and would like to down load its videos and pictures to my computer, but itsa normal lap top , how do I go about it leads etc I have the charging lead,

and the other thing is a while ago I brought a ipad mini and have several video etc on this I want to also store on the same laptop , do I need to buy the 30 pound lightinng camera lead, but also I do have a need to soon use my ipad for a few things to video so I have a number of really small sd cards and would like to transfer the videos down to these cards to give the memory car to peole to look at the video recordings, simple solutions please, I at times find a knife and fork tricky??? Any links to leads and gadgets would bevery helpfull, thanks rich

The Charging lead is also the connecting lead, connect it to any usb port, the only kicker is you will have to install iTunes on the computer in question, then it's easy to transfer to and from each one.

Richie, with your penhant for all things electronic, I can only see this going one way....
    20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon

If you have an Apple store nearby, pop in and ask them.

For the small sd cards, buy a cheap universal card reader. It just plugs into any USB port.

+ Reply to Thread