+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Basket for my mushrooms

Default Basket for my mushrooms

Sounds weird
    But as you know i do have mushrooms that fits normaly Td 124 but fits and sounds incredibly good in my Tangerine Audio TT and comes from Audio Silente in Italy
    Thinking to do an basket for this as they dont sit attached with nothing that held it to the sub chassie but a thread underneat where the mushroom sits so it holds tight to the sub chassie and could not fall apart when lift the inner platter away and even it is adjusteble in hardness
    Was thinking to do this in black plastic material in my friends 3D writer

/ L
    Last edited by SME V; 25th February 2017 at 18:52.
    NO ONE : Tangerine Audio Stiletto, Plateau, Skorpion, SME V ( D ), DV DRT XV 1S, Chord Sign Tuned Aray, Cirkus, Radikal Klimax, Tranquility.
    NO LINN : Woodsong, PEEK, SSP 12, AI bobbin https://www.linnarts.se

Sorry but you lost me at Sounds weird. And it's not due to your English, which is far better than my Swedish.

Sorry for my bad English
    I ment the Tread name maybe sounded weird .....maybe you think iam on a walkabout in the woods for mushrooms

Its not easy for an Swedish guy to keep up with you in your English /American /Australian /Scottish languishes

/L
    NO ONE : Tangerine Audio Stiletto, Plateau, Skorpion, SME V ( D ), DV DRT XV 1S, Chord Sign Tuned Aray, Cirkus, Radikal Klimax, Tranquility.
    NO LINN : Woodsong, PEEK, SSP 12, AI bobbin https://www.linnarts.se

+ Reply to Thread