+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vinyl Revival weekend @ Audio-philia - 11th & 12th March

Default Vinyl Revival weekend @ Audio-philia - 11th & 12th March

This Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March, from 10am to 6pm BOTH days, we'll be showcasing a selection of turntable systems, ranging from affordable entry level designs to the most exotic offerings, and be in for a chance to win 100 worth of vouchers to be spent in store!

More info by clicking on the picture:

Such a pity you're so far away. I hope the event goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    Such a pity you're so far away. I hope the event goes well.
    Thanks!
    We'll sure have a great time and I hope one day you'll reach us out - talking of which Sunday the 14th of May will be our first Birthday so get planning!

If I wasn't taking my daughter to the Scottish bike show this weekend I would have popped over Carlo, don't think I'll get a two day pass when there is decorating to be done, good luck with it mate.

Ps have you heard the Alnicos with Diamond tweeter, make everything else sound broken

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    If I wasn't taking my daughter to the Scottish bike show this weekend I would have popped over Carlo, don't think I'll get a two day pass when there is decorating to be done, good luck with it mate.

Ps have you heard the Alnicos with Diamond tweeter, make everything else sound broken
    No worries, a bike is a bike, wish I was there as well!
    Need to pay a visit in Troon soon, Derek and Ramsay keep telling me how good they are without inviting me.

+ Reply to Thread