+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Baseboard in machined alu for TA Stiletto...WoW

They are exact in measurement, they are plain and has an good stiffness and heavy and give the twelve fundament.
    Yes they resonates but not like the inner and outerplatter that rings like a bell. When il get the Skorpion Baseboard set on it they would be more solid together and more subdued.
    Itīs not always the right thing to subdued all. The std Lp 12 its not subdued att all and i think itīs ment to be that way to get the right sound.
    And it sound way more better then the original fruitbox.
    When i have one Stiletto plinth as a demo, you shold try one and see for your self what you get out of it.

/L
    Tangerine Audio Stiletto, Plateau, Skorpion, SME V ( D ), Dynavector DRT XV 1S, Linn Cirkus, Linn Radikal Klimax.
    www.linnarts.se

Jippie
    Yes now itīs onboard and attached to the stiletto.
    Listening impressions comes later.

/L
    Tangerine Audio Stiletto, Plateau, Skorpion, SME V ( D ), Dynavector DRT XV 1S, Linn Cirkus, Linn Radikal Klimax.
    www.linnarts.se

Quote Originally Posted by SME V View Post
    They are exact in measurement, they are plain and has an good stiffness and heavy and give the twelve fundament.
    Yes they resonates but not like the inner and outerplatter that rings like a bell. When il get the Skorpion Baseboard set on it they would be more solid together and more subdued.
    Itīs not always the right thing to subdued all. The std Lp 12 its not subdued att all and i think itīs ment to be that way to get the right sound.
    And it sound way more better then the original fruitbox.
    When i have one Stiletto plinth as a demo, you shold try one and see for your self what you get out of it.

/L
    the platters don't ring like a bell once they are in normal use position,they do ring a bit but not that much,if I was thinking to spend what I consider a fortune on a plinth/baseboard combination I would sell my lp12 and buy an oracle delphi
    Last edited by steve195527; 20th April 2017 at 18:50.

Quote Originally Posted by steve195527 View Post
    the platters don't ring like a bell once they are in normal use position,they do ring a bit but not that much,if I was thinking to spend what I consider a fortune on a plinth/baseboard combination I would sell my lp12 and buy an oracle delphi
    Or you could even go with one of these. http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/s...d.php?t=200282

Quote Originally Posted by jy3 View Post
    Or you could even go with one of these. http://www.pinkfishmedia.net/forum/s...d.php?t=200282
    they may sound good but do look unfinished compared to this!
    Attached Images

Got to agree Steve, they do look the business.

Quote Originally Posted by jy3 View Post
    Got to agree Steve, they do look the business.
    apart from the gale turntable,I think it's the best looking tt ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKHxsc86dTc
    Attached Images
    Last edited by steve195527; 22nd April 2017 at 08:31.

That depends on personal taste.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    That depends on personal taste.
    That is why I said "I think",anything to do with how something is subjectively perceived is always down to personal taste isn't it?I thought that was pretty obvious otherwise we would all drive the same cars,marry clones of the same woman and live in identical houses

Who would that woman be?

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    Who would that woman be?
    well MY CHOICE would be Halle Berry(or if my wife reads this my wife!)

Quote Originally Posted by steve195527 View Post
    Ok , like a little bell then.....
    Nice tt the Oracle Delphi but itīs not my cup of tea. Do love the arm on that photo.
    And if all of us had the same tt it would not been a race btw us men who have the best TT and same looking wife, not have been that fun or...

/L
    www.linnarts.se

+ Reply to Thread