+ Reply to Thread

Thread: audis

Default audis

had to look on the audi website to make sure that indicators aren't an optional extra at added cost to potential owners,thought that may be why most seem to have none fitted,but they do come as standard!

a:-another
    u:-untrained
    d:-driver
    i:-inside

haha

Another useless driver inside. Untrained drivers would have some courtesy. We had two major incidents within two hundred yards on the same road two days ago. Every time I go out I see a moron behind a wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    Another useless driver inside. Untrained drivers would have some courtesy. We had two major incidents within two hundred yards on the same road two days ago. Every time I go out I see a moron behind a wheel.
    between driving 30k miles a year and out on the bike, I reckon the fast asleep out weight the alert drivers 3:1 of the 75% i'd reckon 25% know the rules but just don't care anymore, the other 50% are totally unaware, uncocioulsy incompetent, saw four cars in a row overtake a cyclist yesterday, 30mph limit, and all 4 passed him on zigzags at a zebra crossing, the last one was so intent on her manoeuvre she nearly sideswiped me (in car) and she still doesn't realise she missed me, it's a worry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    between driving 30k miles a year and out on the bike, I reckon the fast asleep out weight the alert drivers 3:1 of the 75% i'd reckon 25% know the rules but just don't care anymore, the other 50% are totally unaware, uncocioulsy incompetent, saw four cars in a row overtake a cyclist yesterday, 30mph limit, and all 4 passed him on zigzags at a zebra crossing, the last one was so intent on her manoeuvre she nearly sideswiped me (in car) and she still doesn't realise she missed me, it's a worry.
    I drive about 140,000km/yr:-I'm a trucker and the two worst types of drivers I see are range rover and Audi drivers, they are the least courteous and most arrogant in general and seem to be the ones using their phones more than others AND young women now are far more aggressive and impatient than young men in general,spatial awareness seems lacking in them as well

A lot of drivers don't notice zebra crossings, especially ones just after an island. I often wave at drivers who have just sailed across. Sometimes they quickly turn their head with a look of surprise and see me waiting to cross.

+ Reply to Thread