+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ipad mini storage off pad, wifi or blue tooth how

Thumbs up ipad mini storage off pad, wifi or blue tooth how

so I have a oldermodel ipad , with limited 16 gig , I have a few pictures and a couple of smaller videos , I would like to down load and free up space, but also use a external hard drive with the device, etc, I have been reading up a little about some wireless things, I would like to go this route, but any one done this andwhat did you use, , is it just wifi , like the computer, it seems the little box just becomes a wifi station and the ipad I presume can find it and connect
    //???? I understand I can get a camera lead and just load down on a little memory disk , but I rather like the idea of a small little box and being able to send these few things to it, etc,i have a ipod, not really using it at all , much , but it could also be used I gather with a remote wireless box, . as for blue tooth , I haven't a clue, I thought you just turned it on and it found other blue tooth devices, but my ipad and ipod, dond talk , neither does the house computer to either, I have turned on blue tooth on all of them , . ??? regards rich.

You remind me of my dad Ritchie. He was always phoning asking me which buttons to press on the tv/cable remotes.

+ Reply to Thread