+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new from hifi nuts !!

you guys are hitting the spots. the fun thing is there are endless ideas not only for types of products, but "insider" material like schematics and such, that your average person might think is cool looking, but the audio guys get immediately. I don't mind being that focused. I'm jotting these down in my notebook, attributing to who ...

I know diner style coffee mugs are really popular in the states. Not sure about on your side of the pond? With Christmas coming up, I'm hoping to sell enough of what I have to reinvest in some new products, like mugs, a couple shirt designs, and maybe long sleeve tees. Sweatshirts don't print as well with designs unless there is a lot of ink coverage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kenwood61 View Post
    you guys are hitting the spots. the fun thing is there are endless ideas not only for types of products, but "insider" material like schematics and such, that your average person might think is cool looking, but the audio guys get immediately. I don't mind being that focused. I'm jotting these down in my notebook, attributing to who ...

I know diner style coffee mugs are really popular in the states. Not sure about on your side of the pond? With Christmas coming up, I'm hoping to sell enough of what I have to reinvest in some new products, like mugs, a couple shirt designs, and maybe long sleeve tees. Sweatshirts don't print as well with designs unless there is a lot of ink coverage.

yea mugs and glasses are good sellers over here
    www.audioorigami.co.uk

And visit my face book page--- check out Audio Origami

http://www.facebook.com/AudioOrigamiTonearms

+ Reply to Thread