+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Putting pictures up advice

Default Putting pictures up advice

Can someone tell me how to put pictures up of my stuff I am selling, ?? Looked in hear for advice, please keep it step by step.or can I send them to one of the admin team to get them added?? Only just last week added my first picture to face book. Thanks Richard , also nice beresford original dac for sale, after 50 as new seems a very good sound to me , had
    Y used , was used for headphone amp.

My advice is to grab a passing 12-year-old off the street. They will show you how to do it. I'm sure the nice police officers will understand your motive.

go advanced and insert an attachment

like this I hope
    Attached Images

From the FAQ's at the top of the page.

How do I attach a file to a post?
    To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
    On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
    To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
    Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to the new post screen.
    20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon

I think those instructions are inaccurate. If I click on 'Reply' (in the line containing Edit Post and Reply With Quote) or '+Reply to Thread' (in the blue box), it places the cursor in the Quick Reply box. To add attachments I have to click on 'Go Advanced'.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    I think those instructions are inaccurate. If I click on 'Reply' (in the line containing Edit Post and Reply With Quote) or '+Reply to Thread' (in the blue box), it places the cursor in the Quick Reply box. To add attachments I have to click on 'Go Advanced'.
    What if you click the little 'Insert Image' character?
    20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon

Similar kettle o' fish but don't want to confuse Ritchie.

+ Reply to Thread