+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice hand made American ash double door cabinet. Lovely

Default Nice hand made American ash double door cabinet. Lovely

Where's the attachment in hear?? I fooooking hate , that's a strong word , but I do hate theses shitty little computters , I need a button for my pics , please help .rich

cab3.jpgcab5.jpgcab4.jpgcab2.jpgcab1.jpg
    Last edited by TIU; 22nd November 2017 at 23:52.

Richard, I've just got back home from work, had nothing to eat yet so I'll help you out when I can. In the meantime, here is the icon you click on to upload images. After opening that dialogue box, click on 'Select Files', locate the image file or files on your computer and then click 'Upload File(s)'. It should be that simple. But saying that, if the image file is too large, the system will not upload it. You will have to reduce its dimensions.

quick reply box.jpg

NB. If you hover your mouse pointer over that icon, it actually says, 'Insert Image'.

Local libraries usually hold computing beginners courses or perhaps your local college? Maybe google 'computers for beginners courses' to find locations in your local area. What you are stuck on really is at a beginners stage.
    Last edited by TIU; 22nd November 2017 at 23:55.

Photos now added to opening post.

Oh my god thank you very much indeed, yes I prod away at my iPad , but I also prehaps think my , why doesent this work urge is very strong , it looks better in real life but looks good m thank you rich ,

I wonder if my dry old eczema fingers might not be helping in the touch iPad , honestly in 5 years there gonna be laughing there asses of with this iPad shit , but still no flying cars or self typing that works ,
    Last edited by jazzbass; 23rd November 2017 at 00:06.

Maybe change your description of the cabinet in your opening post?

+ Reply to Thread