+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canon Oxus 130 picked up today

Default Canon Oxus 130 picked up today

So yes I shoul get a phone with camera but I picked up this camera from a collegue to day £17 with a new 8 gig card, it seems to take nice basic pictures but also does basic video, even charges battery nice and quick, I know it's a basic thing but honestly it seems cheap enough , i need to get out and take some pics, it seems to take pictures as good as my old iPad mini , which I think is 5 meg resolution sort of thing.

The Ixus 130? Very similar to my Nikon Coolpix but probably a better camera. Good buy Richard, you should have some fun with that.

Quote Originally Posted by TIU View Post
    The Ixus 130? Very similar to my Nikon Coolpix but probably a better camera. Good buy Richard, you should have some fun with that.
    Yes I awasent looking for a camera ,but it is very compact etc takes ok video but focuses quick and no faffing around anyway , the thing looks like it's had from the counter 1750 shoot , not really sure how to use it at all but there is a counter thing on it . Seems to be some weird video format but will stick to my iPad mini if I need a bit of video , rich

My Nikon Coolpix has a faulty lens by the look of the photos I take. Every image is out of focus top right. I cleaned the lens and it's still there. Anyone heard of this issue before?

DSCN0170.JPG

Possibly a loose lens within the lens barrel. If its under guarantee i would take it to get fixed.
    Do to others as you would have them do to you. (Luke 6:31)

From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” (Matthew 4:17)

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. I've had the camera a while now. I've taken part in a Birmingham-based photography project and the person who is processing the images for various media pointed out the blurring. Hopefully the images can be cropped.

+ Reply to Thread